Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had the incredible luck of finding Natalia’s tour of Vermont on TripAdvisor. She is a warm and charismatic person with an obvious love of her adopted home state. She showed us great locations full of history and even pointed us to the best place for photos. During our drive she was the perfect hostess, sharing stories of Vermont that were specifically of interest to us passengers. She was also able to share stories regarding her amazing life of travels and adventures globally (we got international tips and stories as an appreciated bonus). We are truly so happy we found her tour and could not recommend her tour more- you will not regret spending the day with Natalia!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

I had such an amazing time sharing my knowledge of Vermont with you guys! What a fantastic adventure! You and your friend made this day even more pleasant with all of your stories. Thank you for your great review!

Reviewed October 11, 2018

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our day tour with Natalia. She is a wealth of information about Vermont and kept our group entertained. The size of the groups is great - small enough to be able to interact with everyone and to be able to accommodate requests.

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you for your review. I loved the energy of our small group that day, so glad that you enjoyed it as well!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

It has been over a week since I took the Montpelier/Mad River Valley tour with Natalia of Vermontology Tours and it still stands out as the highlight of an overall awesome trip. Although the tour was not customized for me, it certainly felt that way as it likely did for each of the 5 of us. First of all, Natalia was very prompt at picking me up from my hotel and I immediately felt the same warmth and enthusiasm I had sensed in my email and phone conversations with her. She wanted to assure that we were comfortable and made a point to learn our individual interests and highlight those things along the way (e.g. waterfalls, colorful foliage, quaint towns, horticultural gems, covered bridges, eclectic museums, art galleries, roadside stands), as well as providing a rich local history of a state she so clearly loves. The trip was very well balanced with time in the vehicle and time to walk around, with ample bathroom stops. Our lunch sitting beside a brook in Warren was definitely a bonus.

I am a middle aged African American woman traveling solo and was joined by an older Australian couple as well as a young Indian couple. Shortly into the trip I felt well acquainted with my fellow travelers; this was due in large part to Natalia’s natural ability to bring everyone into conversations so that we all bonded and gelled although of very varied backgrounds.

It was my first, but hopefully not last, visit to Vermont and I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Burlington and later a couple of days down the road in Essex –both being very clean, scenic and friendly. However, it was the day long tour of the quaint towns that transported me back in time to a magical place that I wish to visit again and again. It was truly a balm for my spirit as was Natalia herself. I look forward to taking another trip with her and can’t recommend it strongly enough for anyone else.

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you sooooo much for the awesome review! I was beyond happy to read it! I was glad to see that as a single customer you easily made friends with the rest of our group!

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Our guide and owner of Vermontology was an amazing narrator of this beautiful state and the little hamlets that dot this green state.
While being a cosmopolitan and well traveled lady she has taken to the way of life in this laid back part of our county and it shows in her work.
I would use this company if you want to see the real Vermont.

Date of experience: October 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! I am so glad that you guys decided to take one of my tours and truly enjoyed your Vermont experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

My husband and I have been a great fan of Vermont (being a huge fan of Berney Sanders we've read about and researched about Vermont quite a lot). So at the first chance of a few days off of work, we picked Vermont as our destination. And as, none of us were too keen on driving we looked for possible guided tours and bumped into the Vermontology Guided Tours site. Out of their different options we picked up the Montpelier, Mad river valley day tour. We booked our trip with Natalia, the tour guide via email, she was very prompt in response.
Natalia picked us up from our motel in Burlington in her mini van. There were 3 other tourists. We were a truly international group, us being from India, now living in Chicago, another Australian couple and a lady from Ohio. Natalia is extremely friendly and enthusiastic, with great love for Vermont and it's people. Her enthusiasm is contagious and refreshing! She organized the trip so well, we never felt tired, made several stops to explore little towns on our way, try local food, look at arts and crafts along with, of course all the scenic stops we were promised on her website. Natalia has a way to make everyone feel welcome, instigate great conversations! The day was beautiful, with great fall colors, beautiful mountain views, breakfast at local coffee shop, lunch by the brook, exploring local museums, unique arts and crafts. So overall 5-stras to Natalia to make our day trip so memorable! We'll certainly be back to Vermont and can't wait to do another trip with Natalia.

Date of experience: October 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you so much for the detail review! It was so nice meeting you and your husband. It makes me so happy knowing that you fell in love with Vermont and thinking about possibly relocating here in the future!