Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed October 2, 2018

My husband and I have been a great fan of Vermont (being a huge fan of Berney Sanders we've read about and researched about Vermont quite a lot). So at the first chance of a few days off of work, we picked Vermont as our destination. And as, none of us were too keen on driving we looked for possible guided tours and bumped into the Vermontology Guided Tours site. Out of their different options we picked up the Montpelier, Mad river valley day tour. We booked our trip with Natalia, the tour guide via email, she was very prompt in response.
Natalia picked us up from our motel in Burlington in her mini van. There were 3 other tourists. We were a truly international group, us being from India, now living in Chicago, another Australian couple and a lady from Ohio. Natalia is extremely friendly and enthusiastic, with great love for Vermont and it's people. Her enthusiasm is contagious and refreshing! She organized the trip so well, we never felt tired, made several stops to explore little towns on our way, try local food, look at arts and crafts along with, of course all the scenic stops we were promised on her website. Natalia has a way to make everyone feel welcome, instigate great conversations! The day was beautiful, with great fall colors, beautiful mountain views, breakfast at local coffee shop, lunch by the brook, exploring local museums, unique arts and crafts. So overall 5-stras to Natalia to make our day trip so memorable! We'll certainly be back to Vermont and can't wait to do another trip with Natalia.

Date of experience: October 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you so much for the detail review! It was so nice meeting you and your husband. It makes me so happy knowing that you fell in love with Vermont and thinking about possibly relocating here in the future!

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We had such a lovely day with Natalia exploring Vermont. We did the Montpelier -mad river valley day tour. It was a great combo of Vermont history with seeing the state Capital (a state representative lead our tour - what a wealth of knowledge) to getting to know small town Vermont with its covered bridges, country stores and friendly locals. The waterfalls were just beautiful and I am so glad we didn’t miss those! The food stops were fantastic and I am still dreaming about my maple bacon chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. Don’t miss the chance to get on some back roads and see the Vermont countryside with a guide who loves Vermont like Natalia does!

Date of experience: September 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Thanks for your fantastic review! It was my pleasure to share with you a piece of Vermont, and show you off the beaten path roads and "foodie" stops :)

Reviewed September 23, 2018

My husband and i just finished our tour with Vermontology Guided Tours and it was fantastic. Natasha, our guide and owner of Vermontology, was an amazing tour guide. We choose the Montpelier-Mad River Day Tour and enjoyed a day of sightseeing, waterfalls, covered bridges and Vermont history. Natasha was right on time picking us up from our hotel, the tour van was very comfortable and very clean. This was a great way to get acclimated to Vermont; she suggested great placed for us to visit during the rest of our stay. I highly recommend Vermontology!

Date of experience: September 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I am thrilled that I could show you some hidden gems in Vermont and that your husband could take as many photos as possible.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We spent five enjoyable days with Natalia touring Vermont. It worked out for us because we wanted someone to drive and we could spend our time enjoying the scenery and Vermont highlights.

Date of experience: September 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your first visit to Vermont.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

My friends and I visited Killington in early September. Since none of us had ever been to Vermont, we decided to take a day tour with Natalia to get the basics. This was a great decision on our part. Natalia is friendly, knowledgeable and has great passion for sharing with others her love for Vermont. She is also flexible and ready to customize the tour according to her clients' interests. Thanks to her, we have definitely caught the Vermont bug and would love to visit during peak foliage or the winter season.
Hightly recommended!

Date of experience: September 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thanks so much for the nice review! It makes me so happy that you "caught the Vermont bug" and want to come back to visit us again for the fall or winter season!