Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed September 3, 2018

My mom and I (two adults) chose the one-day tour to Waterbury/Stowe with Natalia during our recent getaway and it was the best decision we could have made. Natalia is one of the sweetest people we've ever met and it's clear that she loves her state and has great connections to the people and places we visited. She's very knowledgeable, welcoming, and does an excellent job of creating an inclusive environment for all ages and backgrounds. She was also very easy to communicate with during booking and answered all my questions in a very timely manner, so I felt like we would be in good hands when we arrived - and I was right!

My mom and I had only a few days in VT and this was the perfect way to get the true VT experience. We saw and did more with Natalia than we ever could have on our own, and the tour still felt us feeling relaxed and leisurely. I cannot recommend Natalia enough and I will definitely book with her again if I'm ever back in VT!

1  Thank skornegay2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you very much for the great review! It was so nice meeting you both. It's always a fantastic experience to tour with mother and daughter. So glad that you had this special time with us on the tour!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

My son and I book the 8 hour tour with Natalia. We both had a wonderful time and learned so much about Vermont. Natalia picked us up at our hotel so we were able to relax, take pictures and get to know Kurt and Georgian, a very nice couple we met who also booked the tour. I am so glad I found vermontology.com and highly recommend this tour!!!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Happy that I could make your special trip with your son truly magical! I am so pleased that you loved Vermont and your son took many wonderful photos. Hopefully you will come back some day to visit us again!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

My wife and I had a fantastic time with Natalia as she took us through Vermont's Mad River Valley region. Coming from Australia, we knew nothing about Vermont's rich history and culture getting on the bus, but hopping off we felt like we knew it intimately. Natalia is extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and was open and flexible to what we wanted to see and do. If you only have a few days in Vermont as we did, and want to see it all, this is the tour for you. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2018

Coming from such a beautiful country, I am glad that you enjoyed our lovely state! Vermont has so much to offer and I am very happy to have shown you some hidden gems :)

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We had an excellent experience, Natalia was very knowledgeable about Vermont and everyplace she took us was right and interesting. She also choose the right places to eat and she was very professional under all aspects.
A must do if you want to visit Vermont through the eyes of a local person.
She also speaks French, German , Polish and Russian.

Date of experience: August 2018
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for the nice review! I am so happy that I could provide a good service for both of you. Hopefully the memories of our beautiful state will stay with you for a long time!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I truly enjoyed both tours we did with Vermontology. Natalia was amazing. She promptly picked us up at our hotel. We were then joined by another couple (Hi Sue and Eric!) and off we went to explore. The first day was the Waterbury-Stowe Day Tour. It was great! Loved all the sites especially the Trapp Family Lodge. Natalia is very knowledgeable and gives you a bit of history of each location. You also get free time to walk around on your own at Stowe Village.

The second day was the Woodstock-Quechee Day Tour. My husband and I were the only couple on the tour that day and the weather was not cooperating but we still had a wonderful time with Natalia. We really enjoyed the Rockefeller Mansion and Billings Farm & Museum. The Quechee Antique Mall was a lot of fun also. My husband truly enjoyed sampling ALL the Cabot cheeses...he must have sampled them all at least 2-3 times as he kept going back for more!

We really recommend these tours as you get to see Vermont through the eyes of a local...plus Natalia is really awesome and she makes you feel really comfortable. She’s great! Book your tours with Vermontology as you won’t regret it!

Thanks Natalia for making our first trip to Vermont so memorable...can’t wait to see you again!

-Arlene

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank agon2152
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Thank you so much for the amazing and detailed review! I am very happy that you could visit us here in Vermont, and that you had a real vacation to remember!