Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed October 17, 2017

As Tennesseans who had never visited any of the New England states, we had looked at large tour companies that do a whirlwind trip throughout the region and decided this was not something we wanted to do. The itineraries seemed to show that you saw the countryside mainly through the bus window. Luckily, we found Natalia. She gave us and two other new found friends an in depth tour of Vermont that she plainly loves. Each day of the five day tour brought new adventures. The fall foliage was excellent, the history she provided was knowledgeable, and the food tastings were yummy. We especially enjoyed all the cheeses. I highly recommend Vermontology (and Natalia) to anyone visiting Vermont. She was such a joy to be around.

Date of experience: October 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. So glad your experience with us was so special!

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Natalia was very helpful in adjusting our pickup location near to where we were staying. We took the Montpelier Mad-River Valley day tour with her, and although there was not a lot of foliage change yet, she still found a way to make the day enjoyable by taking us to quaint little towns, galleries, eateries, and other places of interest. We had just enough time in each place, and because we were two couples, she was much more attentive than a tour in a big coach would have been. I highly recommend using her when visiting Vermont.

Date of experience: October 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you so much for the nice review. I really enjoyed having you guys on the tour and learned so much about your part of the "world". Glad you like touring Vermont with Vermontology!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

My husband and I took Natalia's one day tour. She was very informative and a joy to spend an entire day with seeing the sights of Vermont. She was very in tune to our wishes as to what we wanted to see. Her love of Vermont and the surrounding area comes through her vibrant personality and loving what she does. We would highly recommend Natalia & her Vermont tours to anyone who wants an awesome experience in beautiful Vermont. Thanks Natalia for creating memories and making our visit special for us.

Date of experience: August 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank you for the glowing review! It was a pleasure to have you both on my tour. So glad that you enjoyed our beautiful state!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

My wife and I spend a day with Natalia, visiting Vermont Breweries, a Distillery and an outlet for a local farm.
Natalie is very nice to spend a day with, knows the area in detail, and has plenty of stories to tell.
Spendng a full day at sampling beer at Vermont breweries was a good exerience and we recommend it to other visitors of the stae.

Date of experience: August 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed Vermont and our local craft beer scene. I hope you had a great time touring the rest of New England!

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Natalia picked us up in Kellington and welcomed us warmly into her comfortable van. We greatly enjoyed the tour with Natalia's undivided attention and warm personality. She was very knowlegeable, fun, and flexible enough to skip and swop one of the venues. She made sure that we got a variety of delicious food samplings and had a chance to appreciate Vermont's natural beauty.
It was a treat to sit back and let her drive us around and guide us through a plethora of choices. We loved Vermont with its rolling green mountains and beautiful views - and, of course its scrumptious food.
We highly recommend these tours and certainly, you will not regret it.

1  Thank Kwanseum
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Thank you for your nice review. It was a great pleasure to meet you both and learn about your Portuguese heritage. Hopefully we will cross paths again some day!