Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the best time with Natalia! We highly enjoyed the day tour she brought us on from Burlington to Stowe. It was so breath taking, beautiful and memorable at every stop; My favorite tour yet with countless tastings, sitings, adventures and pictures. Even the drive was enjoyable. We took the brewery and distillery tour as well a few days later which offered so many free tastings of a ton of different beers, ciders and even hard alcohols! I found some delicious Vermont cheese and homemade fudge to bring home.
She surely loves to show people a wonderful time in the beautiful state of Vermont. Her bright personality and professionalism go above and beyond. I am so glad to have found out about her Vermontology business, and have had the opportunity to book a couple tours with her for our honeymoon. It is exactly what every vacation needs!
She always does small tours to be able to accommodate everyone and make sure everyone is having a great time. Our tours happened to fall on her off season and actually ended up having private tours which were a lot of fun. It was wonderful to have someone take our pictures and answer our questions. So much is offered in her tours! You will not be disappointed! This is A Must Do when visiting Vermont. Her five day tour is really something to consider that we ourselves should have done. The bed and breakfast accommodations and the meals included in her 5 day tour is definitely a great deal. Her tours promise a great time while taking advantage of Vermonts finest spots.
She gave us so many recommendations for the rest of our trip here in Vermont and it really was like touring with a friend. She is so friendly and informative while also giving us our own space throughout our tours. We will never forget this wonderful trip. Thank you Vermontology!! Thank you Natalia!
Please don't hesitate to visit Vermont and book your tour- she has nothing but great reviews and you will have a wonderful time.

Date of experience: June 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your tours so much, and that you fell in love with our beautiful state! It was so great meeting both of you. It was a great pleasure for me to be a part of your wonderful honeymoon and show you the best of Vermont!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I booked a brewery tour with Natalia for my husband's birthday. We were both excited when Natalia came to pick us up at our B&B. She was so friendly and fun the entire tour. There was absolutely no awkwardness spending 8 hours of your day with her, she made us feel comfortable from the first moment.

The breweries we visited (Drop In, Fiddlehead, Magic Hat and Otter Creek) all had a great atmosphere and more importantly; a great variety of tasty beers. Drop In was our absolute favorite (their Hazard Belgium Triple got our vote) with a super personable and knowledgeable staff. Lunch at Otter Creek was at the perfect time with loads of delicious options to choose from.

Dakin Farms - Try EVERYTHING! My husband and I wanted to buy all their goodies but the Honey & Spice Mustard was best.

Woodchuck was my favorite as a cider drinker. Really nice staff and most importantly an awesome assortment of ciders not seen in store. If they have the Campfire Pancake cider on tap, give it a try!

The Appalachian Gap distillery blew our minds. Do not turn down a sample because you are not a whiskey or vodka drinker. Everything is flavorful and well balanced.

Most importantly from 10AM until 6PM, we were well taken care of. We are looking forward to rebooking with some friends this summer. If you want to see beautiful Vermont and have a safe, knowledgeable and friendly driver make that happen, book the Brewery Tour with Natalia.

Date of experience: February 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! You guys rock :) Had a wonderful time with both of you and hopefully your husband's B-Day was memorable! Looking forward to seeing you and your friends in Summer for another great tour!

Reviewed January 24, 2017

An absolute must for beer and spirits enthusiasts. Natalia was very engaging and entertaining, provided great info about the areas we traveled through, and made the time fly by.

There is pick-up and drop-off offered, which is also very helpful, especially for this sort of tour. Sample sizes were just right to keep you buzzing, but not so much that you go sloppy.

Just perfect from top to bottom. Worth every cent and then some.

Date of experience: January 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure to meet both of you and show you our local beer scene.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

My time in Burlington was limited but I wanted to get a good overview of the area and experience some of the things Vermont is known for. This tour fit the bill exactly! Natalia was wonderful and very knowledgable so it was fun to spend the day with her. Easy to book, on time, and with the exception of Smuggler's Notch (closed for winter) it was exactly as described on her website. Having this tour really rounded out my cross country ski trip and first time visit to Vermont. Do not hesitate to book!

Date of experience: January 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thank you very much for the review! We will add a note to our site stating that Smugglers' Notch is closed in Winter. Thanks for pointing that out! When closed, we replace it with other attractions such as cabot cheese tasting, lake champlain chocolate, Emily's covered bridge, and scenic Stowe Hollow, just like we did on your tour. I had a lot of fun showing you around and hope to see you again some day!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Excellent and very knowledgeable tour guide. Sampled cheese at the Cabot Vermont cheese store and had the opportunity too see some fascinating birds of prey at VINS. See picture attached. The next time I'm in the area, I will definitely utilize Vermontology services again.

Date of experience: January 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Thank you very much for your review! I am super happy that you enjoyed the tour of the Woodstock and Quechee area. Hope to show you a different part of our state some day!