Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed January 24, 2017

An absolute must for beer and spirits enthusiasts. Natalia was very engaging and entertaining, provided great info about the areas we traveled through, and made the time fly by.

There is pick-up and drop-off offered, which is also very helpful, especially for this sort of tour. Sample sizes were just right to keep you buzzing, but not so much that you go sloppy.

Just perfect from top to bottom. Worth every cent and then some.

Date of experience: January 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure to meet both of you and show you our local beer scene.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

My time in Burlington was limited but I wanted to get a good overview of the area and experience some of the things Vermont is known for. This tour fit the bill exactly! Natalia was wonderful and very knowledgable so it was fun to spend the day with her. Easy to book, on time, and with the exception of Smuggler's Notch (closed for winter) it was exactly as described on her website. Having this tour really rounded out my cross country ski trip and first time visit to Vermont. Do not hesitate to book!

Date of experience: January 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thank you very much for the review! We will add a note to our site stating that Smugglers' Notch is closed in Winter. Thanks for pointing that out! When closed, we replace it with other attractions such as cabot cheese tasting, lake champlain chocolate, Emily's covered bridge, and scenic Stowe Hollow, just like we did on your tour. I had a lot of fun showing you around and hope to see you again some day!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Excellent and very knowledgeable tour guide. Sampled cheese at the Cabot Vermont cheese store and had the opportunity too see some fascinating birds of prey at VINS. See picture attached. The next time I'm in the area, I will definitely utilize Vermontology services again.

Date of experience: January 2017
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Thank you very much for your review! I am super happy that you enjoyed the tour of the Woodstock and Quechee area. Hope to show you a different part of our state some day!

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Started the day at the Ben and Jerry ice cream factory and visited the graveyard honoring the unfortunate flavors that died young. Then we ate our way through Stowe, sampling Vermont's finest cheese, cider and chocolate (I probably consist entirely of maple sugar and dairy by this point!). Visited a glass making workshop, Smugglers Notch was closed for the season so took the scenic route to a covered bridge, ate lunch at the Von Trapp lodge and ended the day with maple coffee in Stowe. It was snowing all day which made it stunning and felt like living inside a snow globe. The drive was incredibly scenic. Natalia and Scott are awesome, kind and gracious hosts. They live and love all things Vermont and have the inside scoop on all the stops along the way. Natalia also had the perfect recommendations for what to taste, order and buy everywhere. The experience was very personalized, it was like spending the day in a winter wonderland with good friends. Looking forward to coming back!

Date of experience: December 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2016

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We had a lovely day full of winter wonderland magic! Hopefully we will see you again some day.
Happy New Year!

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

We just got home from our fabulous five day tour of beautiful Vermont! We were picked up each morning by our beautiful and charming personal guide, Natalia Ferenes-Hommel and escorted through highlights of this amazing state. God blessed us with good weather and the fall color was out of this world! She knew all the good viewing spots and great little lunch spots as well as historical and interesting places to tour. We stayed at a charming inn, Cassa Bella, where our hosts there took marvelous care of us! Wonderful breakfasts and dinners each day and sweet , caring owners, Susan and Franco are now our friends too! We highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to experience Vermont, first class!

Date of experience: October 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

Thank you for the glowing review! I am so pleased that you had a chance to experience the magnificent fall foliage, and that the whole experience of touring Vermont was so special for you guys. I had a wonderful time meeting you both and hopefully we will see each other again one day!