Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Natalia adds a lot of local information on the sites we visited. Very enjoyable trip. She onows a lot about history of places we visited.

Date of experience: October 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to share my knowledge about our beautiful state with you. All the best to your family!

Reviewed September 23, 2016

Natalia is wonderful! My mom and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip with her and all the attractions. And the fact that she came and picked us up! Natalia was very knowledgeable about everything we saw and the history of Vermont. Each attraction we went to she had ample knowledge of. She even took a detour for me to see the founder of Spartan's home which meant a lot to me. I highly recommend Vermontology to anyone visiting the area. If we had another day we would have booked a 2nd day with her. Just overall pleasant, fun, relaxing, and a great way top spend the day!

Date of experience: September 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure for me to spend time with you and your mom. I enjoyed showing you the hidden gems of Vermont! Looking forward to your next visit to our beautiful state!

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Book your your with Natalia! We are staying in Burlington & didn't have much luck finding tours. Luckily, she had room for us & at the last minute!! She is an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable & passionate about her job. Her tours are small & very personal. Best way to your.
When visiting Vermont I HIGHLY recommend Vermontology!

Date of experience: September 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Ladies, the pleasure was all mine. I am glad that the schedule worked so well, and that I could share a piece of Vermont with you. Hopefully see you for the fall foliage tour in October!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

This was my first trip to Vermont, and I couldn't have picked a better tour guide than Natalia. She was wonderful, very friendly, warm, and knowledgeable about the area, and the amount of tastings you get on the Brewery Tour was well worth the price. Not only that, but Natalia took us through the scenic route to point out some of the great attractions in the area, and get a great view of the mountain ranges. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Vermont.

Date of experience: September 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! I am super happy that your first trip to Vermont was so memorable and fun :)

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Great time with Natalia on the brewery tour. Highly recommend if you are in the area. Terrific way to spend the day traveling through vermont. Natalia is a great tour guide and very knowledgable about the area.

Date of experience: September 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you very much for the review. I am happy that you enjoyed it!