Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed September 12, 2016

This was my first trip to Vermont, and I couldn't have picked a better tour guide than Natalia. She was wonderful, very friendly, warm, and knowledgeable about the area, and the amount of tastings you get on the Brewery Tour was well worth the price. Not only that, but Natalia took us through the scenic route to point out some of the great attractions in the area, and get a great view of the mountain ranges. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Vermont.

Date of experience: September 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! I am super happy that your first trip to Vermont was so memorable and fun :)

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Great time with Natalia on the brewery tour. Highly recommend if you are in the area. Terrific way to spend the day traveling through vermont. Natalia is a great tour guide and very knowledgable about the area.

Date of experience: September 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you very much for the review. I am happy that you enjoyed it!

Reviewed September 6, 2016

Natalia is great tour guide. My husband, two adult sons and I spent the day doing the Brewery & Spirits tour.

Natalia picked us up at our hotel at 10 am and we did not return to our hotel until 7pm. We felt like we were touring with an old friend and everyone had a great time. We were never rushed and Natalia also gave us some great stories and tips on what to do while in Vermont. We cannot recommend Vermontology tours enough!

Date of experience: August 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

I am so glad that you loved your brewery tour so much! You are a big happy family :) I enjoyed your company and all the stories. Thank you again for choosing Vermontology!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Natalia is a very warm and friendly tour guide. My husband, son and I spent the day seeing a fantastic mix of sights, including some off the beaten track. Definitely a great way to see the local landmarks, especially if you are only in Vermont for a short stay.

Date of experience: August 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Thank you for your nice review! I enjoyed your company very much! Hearing all about New Zealand was fantastic for me. Glad I could show you the beauty of our state :)

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Natalia, our tour guide, personalized a day tour for my husband & myself. Couldn't have asked for a better guide! We just wished we would have called earlier to arrange our tour since we discovered places while on the tour that we would have liked to have returned to if we'd had the time. From the moment she picked us up to when she dropped us off, Natalia was a fount of knowledge. Further, Natalia often asked if there was anything in particular that we wanted to do or if we had special interests so she could personalize our tour. Great tour, superb tour guide, & well worth the money! Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review! I am super happy that I could personalize your tour, and that your day with Vermontology was well worth it to you :)