Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed April 30, 2016

We had a wonderful tour of the must see attractions of Vermont: Ben & Jerrys, Cabot cheese, glassblowing, Cider mill, Von Trapp Lodge, and Stowe, Our tour guide, Natalia, was excellent; it was an 8 hour tour; we were never rushed and had plenty of time at each attraction. I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: April 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am glad that I could show you our lovely state and the weather cooperated.

Reviewed March 21, 2016

My fiancé and I were having our parents meet for the first time at our venue in Killington, VT and we were looking for a something for all us to do together. We found Vermontology online and decided to book the brewery day tour. It was PERFECT! All 6 of us got to spend the entire day together and see so much of what Vermont had to offer. Natalia was a great tour guide, with a ton of knowledge of the area. This will be a memorable day for all of us. I would recommend it to anyone!

Date of experience: March 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2016

Thank you very much for the nice review! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day with your loved ones. Loved the energy!

Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

The guided day tour could not have been more perfect for my first visit to Vermont! Natalia was so nice and really customized the tour to exactly what we were looking for! It was the perfect mix of sight seeing and adventure! I would recommend the tours to anyone staying in VT!

Date of experience: January 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! I am so glad that I could show you around and help you discover new attractions.

Reviewed January 15, 2016 via mobile

I was spending a week in Vermont with some friends and family. We never been there so we were looking for places to go. We found Vermontology through a Google search and let me say that it was the best decision we ever made. From the second Natalia arrived at our house she was a breath of fresh air. She customized our tour with exactly everything we wanted to see. She also took us to some places that we would never imagine going and I'm so glad she did. Best experience I ever had. Spending the day with her wasn't like spending it with a regular tour guide. She felt like she was part of the family. Great person, great experience. If you're in Killington book her for a guided tour, you will not regret it. Thanks Natalia for making our trip so memorable. Don't forget the legs Natalia lol.

Date of experience: January 2016

Thank you tons for the wonderful review. You were all so much fun. I couldn't stop laughing! I am glad that your Vermont experience was so memorable for you and your family.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

Vermontology Brewery and Spirits tour was so well organized that I decided to write my first online review! We loved it so much that we are thinking of coming back next year for a different tour. Thanks to Natalia who is an owner/tour guide we cannot have enough of Vermont and what it offers. She is a fantastic and very knowledgeable guide. Her expertise and passion about the state was palpable throughout the trip. Our day was filled with great tasting of fine breweries and distilleries that were less commercial and more unique than usual tasting rooms.
Tip: you definitely need a designated driver on your tour and being driven around by a happy and entertaining tour guide who picks you up and drops you off by your hotel door makes your day an extra special!

Date of experience: December 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! I hope to see you guys again for another tour. Happy 2016!