Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

The guided day tour could not have been more perfect for my first visit to Vermont! Natalia was so nice and really customized the tour to exactly what we were looking for! It was the perfect mix of sight seeing and adventure! I would recommend the tours to anyone staying in VT!

Date of experience: January 2016
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! I am so glad that I could show you around and help you discover new attractions.

Reviewed January 15, 2016 via mobile

I was spending a week in Vermont with some friends and family. We never been there so we were looking for places to go. We found Vermontology through a Google search and let me say that it was the best decision we ever made. From the second Natalia arrived at our house she was a breath of fresh air. She customized our tour with exactly everything we wanted to see. She also took us to some places that we would never imagine going and I'm so glad she did. Best experience I ever had. Spending the day with her wasn't like spending it with a regular tour guide. She felt like she was part of the family. Great person, great experience. If you're in Killington book her for a guided tour, you will not regret it. Thanks Natalia for making our trip so memorable. Don't forget the legs Natalia lol.

Date of experience: January 2016

Thank you tons for the wonderful review. You were all so much fun. I couldn't stop laughing! I am glad that your Vermont experience was so memorable for you and your family.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

Vermontology Brewery and Spirits tour was so well organized that I decided to write my first online review! We loved it so much that we are thinking of coming back next year for a different tour. Thanks to Natalia who is an owner/tour guide we cannot have enough of Vermont and what it offers. She is a fantastic and very knowledgeable guide. Her expertise and passion about the state was palpable throughout the trip. Our day was filled with great tasting of fine breweries and distilleries that were less commercial and more unique than usual tasting rooms.
Tip: you definitely need a designated driver on your tour and being driven around by a happy and entertaining tour guide who picks you up and drops you off by your hotel door makes your day an extra special!

Date of experience: December 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! I hope to see you guys again for another tour. Happy 2016!

Reviewed November 1, 2015

My husband and I would recommend this tour to anyone, hands down! Natalia was warm, charming, funny and very knowledgeable. She was also quite accommodating, going out of her way to take us to a brewery operated by a long time acquaintance of my husbands from Ohio and wine tasting, as she could see right away that was an interest of ours! With all that we experienced in the five days, we found that the tour was a very good value and we look forward to doing it again!

Mike & Lucy O

Date of experience: October 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2015

Thank you very much for the lovely review! I am very glad to have made your visit extra special by bringing you to visit an old friend. The pleasure was all mine!

Reviewed October 27, 2015

Natalia warmly greeted us at our hotel and we immediately felt like we were with an old friend! We took a day trip from Burlington to Stowe where we enjoyed tours of Ben & Jerry's, Ziemke's Glassblowing Studio, Cold Hollow Cider Mill, and the Trapp Family Lodge where we enjoyed a scenic view and memorable lunch! Natalia made sure we enjoyed lots of food samples--and we even did a wine tasting! We truly enjoyed the fall foliage which was at its peak, and we had ample time to shop along the way. Natalia is so knowledgeable and we learned so much about Vermont's history. We then embarked on a scenic drive through Smugglers' Notch State Park and ended in Stowe Village, one of our favorites! Here we enjoyed more shopping and photo ops! A more accommodating tour guide in Vermont one will not find! Natalia dropped us off at our hotel following a truly informative and fun-filled experience--one we will never forget! She gets an A++ from us!

Date of experience: October 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your tour so much, and that your B-Day trip was extra special!