Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed December 13, 2015

Vermontology Brewery and Spirits tour was so well organized that I decided to write my first online review! We loved it so much that we are thinking of coming back next year for a different tour. Thanks to Natalia who is an owner/tour guide we cannot have enough of Vermont and what it offers. She is a fantastic and very knowledgeable guide. Her expertise and passion about the state was palpable throughout the trip. Our day was filled with great tasting of fine breweries and distilleries that were less commercial and more unique than usual tasting rooms.
Tip: you definitely need a designated driver on your tour and being driven around by a happy and entertaining tour guide who picks you up and drops you off by your hotel door makes your day an extra special!

Date of experience: December 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! I hope to see you guys again for another tour. Happy 2016!

Reviewed November 1, 2015

My husband and I would recommend this tour to anyone, hands down! Natalia was warm, charming, funny and very knowledgeable. She was also quite accommodating, going out of her way to take us to a brewery operated by a long time acquaintance of my husbands from Ohio and wine tasting, as she could see right away that was an interest of ours! With all that we experienced in the five days, we found that the tour was a very good value and we look forward to doing it again!

Mike & Lucy O

Date of experience: October 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2015

Thank you very much for the lovely review! I am very glad to have made your visit extra special by bringing you to visit an old friend. The pleasure was all mine!

Reviewed October 27, 2015

Natalia warmly greeted us at our hotel and we immediately felt like we were with an old friend! We took a day trip from Burlington to Stowe where we enjoyed tours of Ben & Jerry's, Ziemke's Glassblowing Studio, Cold Hollow Cider Mill, and the Trapp Family Lodge where we enjoyed a scenic view and memorable lunch! Natalia made sure we enjoyed lots of food samples--and we even did a wine tasting! We truly enjoyed the fall foliage which was at its peak, and we had ample time to shop along the way. Natalia is so knowledgeable and we learned so much about Vermont's history. We then embarked on a scenic drive through Smugglers' Notch State Park and ended in Stowe Village, one of our favorites! Here we enjoyed more shopping and photo ops! A more accommodating tour guide in Vermont one will not find! Natalia dropped us off at our hotel following a truly informative and fun-filled experience--one we will never forget! She gets an A++ from us!

Date of experience: October 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your tour so much, and that your B-Day trip was extra special!

Reviewed October 25, 2015

My husband and I enjoyed our tour with Natalia, who is extremely entertaining and informative. Natalia took us on a tour of Woodstock, Quechee, Calvin Coolidge's home, several covered bridges and glass blowing. Plus we had fun cheese tasting.
All in all, it was a fun day. Thank you Natalia.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to meet you both. I am so glad that we could catch some great fall foliage together!

Reviewed October 19, 2015

This, so far, has been the best birthday trip I have ever had. Natalia picked me up on time from my hotel; and it was like I was being greeted by an old friend. She immediately made me feel welcome, introduced me to the other tourists; and we were on our way.

Natalia's website does not show half of what you will see when she takes on a tour. She goes off the beaten path and shows you the Vermont she knows. It is more than just a tour, it his her home town. She give you a history lesson of the sites you visit, and can tie it all together with the region's and state's history. She is truly wonderful.

Please give her a call. It is worth your while!!

1  Thank Shirley A
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2015

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much! I am thrilled to have made your B-Day extra special, and was glad to be part of your celebration. We had a great time!