Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed October 25, 2015

My husband and I enjoyed our tour with Natalia, who is extremely entertaining and informative. Natalia took us on a tour of Woodstock, Quechee, Calvin Coolidge's home, several covered bridges and glass blowing. Plus we had fun cheese tasting.
All in all, it was a fun day. Thank you Natalia.

Date of experience: October 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to meet you both. I am so glad that we could catch some great fall foliage together!

Reviewed October 19, 2015

This, so far, has been the best birthday trip I have ever had. Natalia picked me up on time from my hotel; and it was like I was being greeted by an old friend. She immediately made me feel welcome, introduced me to the other tourists; and we were on our way.

Natalia's website does not show half of what you will see when she takes on a tour. She goes off the beaten path and shows you the Vermont she knows. It is more than just a tour, it his her home town. She give you a history lesson of the sites you visit, and can tie it all together with the region's and state's history. She is truly wonderful.

Please give her a call. It is worth your while!!

1  Thank Shirley A
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2015

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much! I am thrilled to have made your B-Day extra special, and was glad to be part of your celebration. We had a great time!

Reviewed October 12, 2015

Natalia is just the most suitable person for this job ! The love she has for Vermont is so obvious and the kindness and patience she has to accommodate everyone's needs on the tour is amazing. Her van is super clean and comfortable. Couldn't ask for a better tour guide to show us the beauty of Vermont ! We learned a lot about this beautiful state through her. Thanks Natalia for an amazing day !

1  Thank ArubianAruba
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2015

Thank you very much for the fantastic review! I really enjoyed the company of you and your family. Learning so much about your country was a great experience for me as well. I am so glad I made your day special!

Reviewed October 12, 2015

Cobble House Inn B&B is owned by a former classmate of mine. He posted about Vermontology on his FB page. We looked into it and decided on the Taste of Vermont Brewery and Spirits Weekend Tour which included 2 nights at the Cobble House Inn. After our arrival, Natalia (owner and our guide) stopped by to get to know us so she could customize the tour even further. She is very warm and outgoing and amazingly knowledgeable about everything Vermont. From the fall foliage, to the waterfalls, to the covered bridges to the farmer's market, to the breweries, distilleries, hard cidery and Cabot Cheese Factory annex, it was a wonderful experience. Long before it was over, we felt like we were out with a friend showing us around her town. I would highly recommend Vermontology to anyone who wants to find the best and go off the beaten track.

Date of experience: October 2015

Thank you for the great review! I really had a lot of fun with you and your sister. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your tour so much!

Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

I highly recommend this tour service. Natalia is by far the most pleasant, upbeat & knowledgeable person you will encounter. You are in a small group so you don't have to deal with big bus groups. She takes you places the big bus groups can't go. She can show you all the main tourist spots & then takes you to places all the locals visit too. She will accommodate request if at all possible so you won't regret this tour at all! And maybe you will be lucky like we were & meet some great folks along the way. Natalia & Vermontology Guide Services is the way to go!!!

Date of experience: September 2015

I am so happy that I could accommodate your group, and that you made new friends along the way. You guys were a lot of fun! We laughed so much throughout the tour!