Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed March 16, 2015

This tour is a great way to take in the beautiful scenery of Vermont while checking out all the local breweries and distilleries have to offer. I would definitely recommend this as a way to spend a day. Thanks, Natalia!

Date of experience: March 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you and your boyfriend enjoyed the Brewery and Spirits tour so much. We had a great full day of sampling and scenery.

Reviewed March 15, 2015

Took time out from the slopes to hopefully see and learn more about Vermont, and we were not disappointed! Natalia is not only an engaging tour guide, she effortlessly conveys her knowledge and love of everything Vermont! The local tastings, quaint New England towns, covered bridges, and scenery made our one day tour a delightful part of a ski vacation.

Date of experience: March 2015

Thank for the nice review. I am glad that you could take a day off from the ski slopes to tour our beautiful state with your lovely wife. I had a great time myself!

Reviewed February 16, 2015

My girlfriend and I went on the Vermontology "Brewery" Tour and had a great time! Natalia really knows her stuff and is very friendly. We didn't know what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised with the variety and quality of the places that we visited. We'd recommend this to anyone who is looking to take a break from the slopes for a day of fine brews and fine company.

Date of experience: February 2015
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review! I am so glad that you and your girlfriend liked the brewery tour so much. I had fun as well. Our time together really flew by!

Reviewed January 26, 2015

My husband and I wanted to try something different for a weekend get-a-way and happened upon Vermontology. We are not ones that usually have much planned when we travel and thought it could not hurt to try a one day tour. We were greeted by our stellar guide, Natalia, and throughout the day it just got better. We visited and toured several local distilleries and breweries, had a great lunch at Otter Creek, and continued to navigate through beautiful Vermont. Having a small business ourselves it was humbling to see how Natalia had a vested interest in other small businesses within her community. Natalia was quick to point out many local stores and included several of these in her tour. It was very clear Natalia also had great rapport with the businesses on her tour. Need a coffee break? Want to detour to a certain place you heard about? Natalia was easy-going and had no problems stopping wherever you wanted on the way. I could go on and on about how great a time we had but you really have to try it for yourself. If you are looking for a great day, with a great host, for a great price, call Vermontology. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: January 2015
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2015

Thank you very much for the great review! I am so happy that you liked every aspect of the Brewery and Spirits tour. I had a fantastic time with you guys, and was so happy to be part of your B-Day Celebration. That made that tour even more special!

Reviewed October 28, 2014

We stayed in Vermont for the weekend and decided to take a tour with Vermontology since we're not that good at planning. Turns out it was a best decision we made. Natalia was super nice and friendly, she had our whole day planned perfectly and very time efficient. We have seen a lot of Vermont in a very short time. In addition she was very knowledgeable about Vermont, it's history, traditions as well as economics. I can't say enough nice things about our day spent with Natalia, she really made it special. Thank you and see you soon.

Date of experience: October 2014
Vermontology, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2015

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to have you both on my tour! I had so much fun! I hope you felt in love with Vermont and come back some day to visit us again!