Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed October 17, 2014

I had one day alone to take in a bit of Vermont. I was so pleased to find Natalia offered a one on one tour. In addition to the beautiful scenery I was able to pick and choose what I wanted to do on this one day and had a wonderful time. Natalia is an excellent ambassador for Vermont.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Connie W
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Thank you for choosing Vermontology! I had a fantastic time touring with you in our one-on-one day trip! It was great fun showing you around our state.

Reviewed October 12, 2014

Fantastic tour. I really feel like I've seen all the most scenic spots in Vermont. Natalia strives to look after all her guests, encourages everything they are interested in and no problem stopping to take photos. Accommodation was great and hospitality shown to us was wonderful. Well done.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Janina1957

It was great meeting you and your husband! I am so glad that you enjoyed your 5-day tour with Vermontology. I enjoyed showing you the lakes, rivers and forests, historical villages, unique museums and parks, covered bridges, art galleries, and of course... local food tasting!

Reviewed September 23, 2014

My parents came to vist me from Poland and I wanted to show them the real Vermont, how beautiful it is, so I booked the tour with Vermontology. It was amazing. I live in Vermont for few years now but did not know about so many wonderful places in this state, but now I know thanks to Natalia. Full of history, breathtaking views and local food. My parents loved it. We had so much fun. She creates family atmosphere. You can see that she loves what she does.
Thank you Natalia !

Date of experience: September 2014

I am so glad to have shared this experience with you and your loved ones! Being part of your family vacation and showing you around Vermont really was a joy for me!

Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with Natalia's Vermontology tour. She was extremely knowledgeable on the entire area, and we learned so much from her. She knew all the right places to take us. We highly recommend Vermontology for a wonderful day full of local tastings, history, and outstanding views. Natalia has a passion for what she does, and it shows.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and kind words. I am so glad that you enjoyed your tour so much! It's always so nice to share stories with our customers. Hopefully your trip to New England was memorable and I will see you guys again some day!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I had such a good time on our Vermontology tour! We would recommend it to anyone that goes to Vermont. We had such a good time, and got to see so many things in one day that would have taken us several to find on our own. Natalia was fun and new many interesting facts about Vermont. We would do this tour again in a heart beat! Thanks Natilia for a great time!!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank SamSammyDog

It was a pleasure meeting you both, and I am so glad that you enjoyed your day tour with Vermontology! It was so lovely to share all the stories, and to hear so many great things about your home state of Texas. I hope you had a fantastic time in Montreal!