Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I highly recommend Natalia's wonderful tour of Vermont.
I was looking for a get-away from the busy City life, and called Vemontology. Natalia helped guide me about great B&B options, and was easy to coordinate with.
The tour was magical to say the least. It far exceeded by expectations, and I got a taste of Vermont's history, architecture, delish food and above all thoroughly enjoyed gorgeous scenic views (that are enough to inspire anyone~!). We did all this and more in three days. If your looking for a great vacation-Id suggest choosing Natalia as your guide.

Date of experience: July 2014
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review. It was my pleasure to tour with you for three days. It was really great talking with you and exchanging so many thoughts and ideas. I hope I will see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My wife, myself, and another couple were on another tour in Vermont and surrounding areas. Our original tour was uninformative as our guide knew little of the region. We booked Natalia (Vermontology) for an alternative experience. She was GREAT! She was personable and very knowledgeable of the area. She pointed out things and took us places we had driven by. We liked her so much that we rebooked for another day and just didn't go with out regular tour group. Wish that we had booked the entire trip with her. Look forward to going back with her.
Steve and Rona W

Date of experience: September 2013
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review! I had so much fun with the four of you :) We laughed so much and I loved touring with you guys. Two very unforgettable days!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Just got back from a wonderful trip to Vermont for Late Fall Foliage. I and my son went up on the Vermonter (Amtrak’s rail service to Burlington,VT) to catch the last part of fall foliage-after peak. I didn’t know what to expect but I booked a tour with Vermontology (a unique tour agency). Natalia,(the owner) took us on a customized day trip. She was knowledgeable, engaging and enthusiatic which made for a uniquely intimate tour. Natalia gives you a genuine bird’s eye view of life in Vermont and Vermont culture. The day was full of pleasurable excursions, unexpected taste delights, visual treats and good company. I highly recommend this tour! It is one you are sure not to forget.

Date of experience: October 2013

Thank you for choosing Vermontology. I had a fantastic time touring with you and your son. Exchanging stories and thoughts over lunch was a great memory for me.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Our one day trip with owner and driver/tour guide, Natalia, was excellent! Not only is Natalia very knowledgeable about Vermont, but she is also a very pleasant person to be around. Her congenial personality added much to our day. She drove my husband and I to scenic sites such as waterfalls, covered bridges, country stores and more. It was a wonderful way to see many of the most beautiful sites in Vermont, especially when you don't have much time to plan it yourself or if you just want to relax and enjoy the sites without having to do the driving. We would very highly recommend this experience with Vermontology. Natalia is a consummate professional, providing us both an excellent touring experience; she also exhibited a very caring regard for her customers, going out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our tour. Don't miss this unique, fun opportunity to see Vermont! We highly recommend it.

Date of experience: October 2013

Thank you very much for the great review. I enjoyed having you both on my tour, and sharing all the interesting stories about your wonderful life was a pure joy.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I had a private tour from Natalia to see Vermont. This was for our 6th year wedding anniversary. She provided the best service that we have experienced in a very long time. She had a warm, caring personality about her, as well as a professional one. Her knowledge of the best places to see was beyond our expectations. We look forward to booking with her in the future.

Date of experience: September 2013

Thank you for being a part of my tour. Meeting you and your husband was a great pleasure. I hope I made your anniversary very special!