Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My daughter and I are still reliving our wonderful memories of Vermont brought to us by Natalia and Vermontology. We came to Vermont with no car and I did not want the hassles of renting a car and driving around unfamiliar territory. We were fortunate to learn about Vermontology and Natalia's personalized custom tours. Natalia picked us up from our Bed and Breakfast in her wonderful mini-van. She created a customized itinerary for us based on our interests. Since she is a resident of Vermont, she shared all kind of interesting facts and tid bits that made our tour really interesting. She took us to both popular sites and attractions as well as off the beaten track small towns and sites that only a knowledgeable local would know. Best of all, Natalia really catered to our needs My daughter and are vegetarian and Natalia really focused on our dietary needs by taking us to vegan/vegetarian restaurants. What we loved the most was Natalia's great outgoing personality. She is so warm and friendly. I would totally recommend Vermontology to anyone who wants a personalized small (no big bus with loads of tourist) tour of Vermont by someone who really loves the state and is very knowledgeable.
We love Vermontology! So will you!

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Nancy D
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2015

Thank you tons for the fantastic review. I am still enjoying the pictures of you and your amazing daughter. What a wonderful Summertime mother-daughter trip! You were both full of joy and happiness. I am so glad to have spent three wonderful days with you. Showing you all the beauty and off the beaten path places that state of Vermont has to offer.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Natalia personalized my short summer visit to Vermont and it was so much fun. I came to Burlington, VT without wheels - no car, no bike - and needed a quick way to see all the favorite and beautiful places in the area in one day. The weather was unsettled - raining, sunny, drizzly - and Natalia switched the itinerary to take advantage of being indoors during the rain and outdoors when it wasn't. The views were spectacular and I learned so much. Natalia has a great personality and we laughed a lot :) The best!!

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank xorex

It was such a pleasure to have you on my tour. All the stories we shared, plus the fun little local shopping we did together in the yarn store. I am so glad that I could show you all the amazing scenery that our beautiful state has to offer!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a trip to Quechee and Woodstock organised by vermontology which was very enjoyable. Ms. Natalia the tour guide is very friendly and well informed about the area. We were happy to have a this tour with her. With best wishes for Ms.Natalie of vermontology. M.R.Bhansali

Date of experience: June 2013
2  Thank milap1812

Thank you for booking with Vermontology. I am glad to have made your trip so special, and enjoyed hearing all the stories about your native country of India. I hope you visit us again!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

From the start to finish detailed trip design by myself with Natalia's (owner) help.
She has personalized my short trip to Vermont to make sure that I see all the most spectacular places, yet she included all the stops that I wanted to add to the agenda.
You can not find better Vermont experience. !!!!!

Date of experience: October 2012
2  Thank Anna_PLodz
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am glad that I made your short trip to Vermont so pleasant!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have been on one Vermontology trip and loved it. It was a unique combination of skiing, Polish Xmas dinner, excellent company and group singing.

Date of experience: December 2012
2  Thank Contraband

Thank you for your review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your Skiing/Christmas Party getaway with us!