“Amazing!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vermontology Guided Day Tours

Vermontology Guided Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our day tour service lasts for 8 hours and holds 6 customers (max). Let our guides design a day trip based around your interests! We are based in the Killington area, but offer services to popular destinations such as Burlington, Stowe, Woodstock, and more. Our guides know Vermont's best attractions, in Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall. We also offer a Vermont Brewery and Distillery Tour!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

We came to Vermont for our 6 year anniversary. My husband surprised me and hired Natalia from Vermontology to take us around for the day. We got to experience all of the amazing sites including the Woodstock Village, the Quechee Gorge, antique shops, wine and cheese tasting, glass blowing and ended the day at Long Hill Brewery! Natalia is delightful and full of Vermont Knowlede. My husband and I hope to own a vacation home up here in the future. You will enjoy this service.. Without a doubt.

1 Thank Draffo613
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Day Tours, responded to this review, April 21, 2015
I am so happy to have made your 6th anniversary so special. Showing you all the beautiful places: victorian houses, beautiful parks, waterfalls, glass blowing factory and a great brewery in the end!

Glen Oaks, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You Can't Get Better Than Vermontology”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My daughter and I are still reliving our wonderful memories of Vermont brought to us by Natalia and Vermontology. We came to Vermont with no car and I did not want the hassles of renting a car and driving around unfamiliar territory. We were fortunate to learn about Vermontology and Natalia's personalized custom tours. Natalia picked us up from our Bed and Breakfast in her wonderful mini-van. She created a customized itinerary for us based on our interests. Since she is a resident of Vermont, she shared all kind of interesting facts and tid bits that made our tour really interesting. She took us to both popular sites and attractions as well as off the beaten track small towns and sites that only a knowledgeable local would know. Best of all, Natalia really catered to our needs My daughter and are vegetarian and Natalia really focused on our dietary needs by taking us to vegan/vegetarian restaurants. What we loved the most was Natalia's great outgoing personality. She is so warm and friendly. I would totally recommend Vermontology to anyone who wants a personalized small (no big bus with loads of tourist) tour of Vermont by someone who really loves the state and is very knowledgeable.
We love Vermontology! So will you!

1 Thank Nancy D
Thank you tons for the fantastic review. I am still enjoying the pictures of you and your amazing daughter. What a wonderful Summertime mother-daughter trip! You were both full of joy and happiness. I am so glad to have spent three wonderful days with you. Showing you all the beauty and off the beaten path places that state of Vermont has to offer.
New York City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Natalia personalized my short summer visit to Vermont and it was so much fun. I came to Burlington, VT without wheels - no car, no bike - and needed a quick way to see all the favorite and beautiful places in the area in one day. The weather was unsettled - raining, sunny, drizzly - and Natalia switched the itinerary to take advantage of being indoors during the rain and outdoors when it wasn't. The views were spectacular and I learned so much. Natalia has a great personality and we laughed a lot :) The best!!

1 Thank xorex
It was such a pleasure to have you on my tour. All the stories we shared, plus the fun little local shopping we did together in the yarn store. I am so glad that I could show you all the amazing scenery that our beautiful state has to offer!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely green Vermont”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a trip to Quechee and Woodstock organised by vermontology which was very enjoyable. Ms. Natalia the tour guide is very friendly and well informed about the area. We were happy to have a this tour with her. With best wishes for Ms.Natalie of vermontology. M.R.Bhansali

Visited June 2013
2 Thank milap1812
Thank you for booking with Vermontology. I am glad to have made your trip so special, and enjoyed hearing all the stories about your native country of India. I hope you visit us again!
Lodz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST OF THE BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

From the start to finish detailed trip design by myself with Natalia's (owner) help.
She has personalized my short trip to Vermont to make sure that I see all the most spectacular places, yet she included all the stops that I wanted to add to the agenda.
You can not find better Vermont experience. !!!!!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Anna_PLodz
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Day Tours, responded to this review, April 26, 2015
Thank you for your review. I am glad that I made your short trip to Vermont so pleasant!