Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to experience Vermont

I admit, I am a leaf-peeper. My seasons consist of sun and fog so the thought of a true autumn... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
rm_from_ca
A personalised experience of Vermont like no other! A must-do!

It's going to be hard to capture the magical 5-day tour I had with Natalia's guided Vermontology... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Usha I
Mumbai, India

All reviews day tour warm personality beautiful state brewery tour mad river valley fall foliage safe driver an amazing tour guide visiting vermont real vermont highly recommend this tour beautiful vermont private tour mini van country stores back roads quaint shops
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Natalia personalized my short summer visit to Vermont and it was so much fun. I came to Burlington, VT without wheels - no car, no bike - and needed a quick way to see all the favorite and beautiful places in the area in one day. The weather was unsettled - raining, sunny, drizzly - and Natalia switched the itinerary to take advantage of being indoors during the rain and outdoors when it wasn't. The views were spectacular and I learned so much. Natalia has a great personality and we laughed a lot :) The best!!

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank xorex
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2015

It was such a pleasure to have you on my tour. All the stories we shared, plus the fun little local shopping we did together in the yarn store. I am so glad that I could show you all the amazing scenery that our beautiful state has to offer!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a trip to Quechee and Woodstock organised by vermontology which was very enjoyable. Ms. Natalia the tour guide is very friendly and well informed about the area. We were happy to have a this tour with her. With best wishes for Ms.Natalie of vermontology. M.R.Bhansali

Date of experience: June 2013
2  Thank milap1812

Thank you for booking with Vermontology. I am glad to have made your trip so special, and enjoyed hearing all the stories about your native country of India. I hope you visit us again!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

From the start to finish detailed trip design by myself with Natalia's (owner) help.
She has personalized my short trip to Vermont to make sure that I see all the most spectacular places, yet she included all the stops that I wanted to add to the agenda.
You can not find better Vermont experience. !!!!!

Date of experience: October 2012
2  Thank Anna_PLodz
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am glad that I made your short trip to Vermont so pleasant!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have been on one Vermontology trip and loved it. It was a unique combination of skiing, Polish Xmas dinner, excellent company and group singing.

Date of experience: December 2012
2  Thank Contraband

Thank you for your review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your Skiing/Christmas Party getaway with us!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

In December me and my husband did Vermontology 4 days/5nights "Ski Vermont" package. We live in New York area and we' ve been in Vermont quite a few times but that was our first guided trip. We usually organize vacation ourself but after hearing so many recommendations from our friends we decided to give Vermontology a trial. And it was totally worth it! We didn't have to worry about anything as Natalia (the owner) took care of everything. We could just relax and enjoy beautiful mountains. We were staying each night at the Summit Lodge in the heart of Killington (our favorite resort in VT!) Natalia drove us to each resort in a van and provided with lift tickets (included in package). In the hotel we had full delicious breakfast, three-course dinner, everything included in the package. Natalia is amazing guide. She is so passionate about her job. It seems like it is her hobby more than a work. She knows everything about VT. Plus her outgoing, pleasant personality adds a lot to the whole experience. Snowboarding/skiing in Vermont is the best on the East coast and it gets even better with Vermontology. Overall, great experience for a good price. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: December 2012
1  Thank Patrycja W

Thank you for writing such a great review! I am very pleased to have met your expectations and made your trip so memorable!