“BEST OF THE BEST!”

Vermontology Guided Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our day tour service lasts for 8 hours and holds 6 customers (max). Let our guides design a day trip based around your interests! We are based in the Killington area, but offer services to popular destinations such as Burlington, Stowe, Woodstock, and more. Our guides know Vermont's best attractions, in Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall. We also offer a Vermont Brewery and Distillery Tour!
Lodz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST OF THE BEST!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

From the start to finish detailed trip design by myself with Natalia's (owner) help.
She has personalized my short trip to Vermont to make sure that I see all the most spectacular places, yet she included all the stops that I wanted to add to the agenda.
You can not find better Vermont experience. !!!!!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Anna_PLodz
Natalia F, Owner at Vermontology Guided Day Tours, responded to this review, April 26, 2015
Thank you for your review. I am glad that I made your short trip to Vermont so pleasant!

New London, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Polish Xmas skiing party”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have been on one Vermontology trip and loved it. It was a unique combination of skiing, Polish Xmas dinner, excellent company and group singing.

2 Thank Contraband
Thank you for your review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your Skiing/Christmas Party getaway with us!
Congers, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love winter with Vermontology!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

In December me and my husband did Vermontology 4 days/5nights "Ski Vermont" package. We live in New York area and we' ve been in Vermont quite a few times but that was our first guided trip. We usually organize vacation ourself but after hearing so many recommendations from our friends we decided to give Vermontology a trial. And it was totally worth it! We didn't have to worry about anything as Natalia (the owner) took care of everything. We could just relax and enjoy beautiful mountains. We were staying each night at the Summit Lodge in the heart of Killington (our favorite resort in VT!) Natalia drove us to each resort in a van and provided with lift tickets (included in package). In the hotel we had full delicious breakfast, three-course dinner, everything included in the package. Natalia is amazing guide. She is so passionate about her job. It seems like it is her hobby more than a work. She knows everything about VT. Plus her outgoing, pleasant personality adds a lot to the whole experience. Snowboarding/skiing in Vermont is the best on the East coast and it gets even better with Vermontology. Overall, great experience for a good price. I highly recommend it!

1 Thank Patrycja W
Thank you for writing such a great review! I am very pleased to have met your expectations and made your trip so memorable!
Farmington, CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exellent "Winter in Vermont" Package”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I took a tour with Vermontology and had a fantastic time. Vermont is a such a beautiful state.
I was cross-country skiing and snowshoeing with two of my girlfriends and we had a blast.
Natalia was wonderful tour guide and took us to the best places in Vermont for those two activities.
Resorts were beautiful, the view was breathtaking and we had a wonderful time staying in the charming Victorian B&B that Vermontology booked for us with great 3 course dinner and full breakfast.
I strongly recommended that tour. It's an exclusive and private tour, very elegant and you are basically only with your friends so we did what we wanted to. Natalia took us even shopping to the wonderful gift store at Killington, after a full day of cross-country skiing. Perfect tour in the one of the most beautiful states in USA. We will be back for a different tour, probably in Summer.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth S
Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Meeting you ladies was a pure pleasure for me. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the Winter activities and more. And can't wait for you to come back in Summer!
Claremont, NH
“Thank you Vermontology”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had a pleasure to attend a Christmas event organized by Vermontology at Summit hotel in Killington, VT. The event was very well organized Vermontology took care of every detail and the owner, Natalia, made sure everybody felt welcomed. The evening was a prefect fusion of Polish and American traditions. The food was delicious and the hotel has a rare, wonderful atmosphere that makes you want to stay forever. It was a wonderful evening filled with Christmas Magic, both of my kids had a grand time and want to come back next year. If you are looking to visit VT in near future you should give Vermontology a try. You won't be disappointed.

Visited December 2012
Thank you for the review. I am very glad that the Christmas event was so special for you and your kids. The magic of this tradition brings unforgettable memories!