Greenbrier Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
$108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Birch Ridge Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
$139
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$147
Killington Grand Resort Hotel(Killington)(Great Value!)
$175
$222
Snowed Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
$111
Mountain Valley Retreat B&B(Killington)(Great Value!)
$90
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Mountain Sports Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
$78
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Killington Motel(Killington)(Great Value!)
$94
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Highline Lodge(Killington)(Great Value!)
$125
$105
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here two nights when my son ran the Spartan Beast. Reasonably priced. Close to Killington ski resort. Room was clean. Had mini fridge and microwave. Bathroom was clean.Towels were clean. Shower had good water pressure. Owner was friendly. I'd definitely stay again next race!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2016

If you are looking for luxury or amenities, this would not be the place to stay. However, if you are a serious skier who will be on the slopes all day and just need a place to sleep - the Val Roc is a perfect place. Every year a group of us spend a week at Killington, and for the past 16 years, we've been at the Val Roc.

The rooms and furniture are old and dated, but they are clean and comfortable. The prices are very reasonable. The rooms have a microwave, a small refrigerator and a coffee maker. Dan the owner is a great guy, and can give you tons of suggestions about the slopes as well as where to eat, etc.

Again, our group is more concerned about catching the first chair of the day, and we generally don't return until after 5 or 6 pm, so this is a perfect place to grab a shower and catch some sleep before making fresh tracks the next morning.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Crazy2Ski
Reviewed August 30, 2015

Sit down for this one.

I've stayed here twice. The first time, my buddy complained there was no hot water, but I didn't shower (ew) due to having to rush back to NY. If this review was based on that stay, it'd be different. But, this review is based on the incredible generosity by the guy that runs this place. Without exaggerating, I truly believe he is an angel sent from heaven above and here's why (long story):

On January 11th, I broke my arm snowboarding. I've been skiing for 10 years, and I'm decent at it, but it was my first time trying snowboarding, and despite taking lessons, I got way ahead of myself, got off the bunny slopes, and headed up the lift. It was the last run of the day and although I had been eating snow all day, I somehow fell an odd way and literally broke my arm in half.

Fast-forward to the next day (January 12th), and my buddy and I are on the way back to the mountain to return my gear. It's snowing a bit, there's an inch of snow on the ground, and this girl loses control of her pick-up truck and smashes into the front of my car with her passenger side. We literally saw it happen in slow motion, like Final Destination. I'm screaming "NOOOOOO NOT AN ACCIDENT WITH MY BROKEN ARM!"

Due to the accidentI ended up breaking my ankle and hip, on top of the arm. The firemen had to hatchet away at the ice my passenger side was against, break my door, and somehow softly & gently get me out of the car without damaging my already broken arm. Those guys are the real MVPs, seriously.

Anyways, my buddy and I were ambulanced to the hospital and my car was totaled.

This is where Val Roc comes in. My buddy and I are at the hospital and my dog was back at the hotel. DID I MENTION THE DOG? This is not just any raggedy old dog. He is the most beautiful, charming, sweet, mythical creature alive. He is better than you child, and should probably be worshipped, painted, and made statues of.

So obviously, my buddy and I couldn't tend to him so I texted/called the guy from the Val Roc and he tended to my baby every few hours to feed him and let him out to pee/poop. WHO THE HECK DOES THAT? I mean, considering the circumstances, it was the right thing to do, but man, it meant the world to me, because I love my dog more than life itself.

Eventually, my sister & cousin drove up to take care of Adonis and visit me at the hospital. They stayed for a week and the Val Roc guy even took a day off the bill due to everything. Did I mention my birthday was January 13th?! A hell of a birthday present huh? To be fair, I could be dead, so I technically did receive the gift of life.

Oh and thank baby Jesus Adonis wasn't in the car during the accident. I would have crawled out of the car like a zombie from the walking dead and chewed that girl's face off.

Lastly, for some perspective: I understand this might not be the fanciest hotel in the area at all. But, it's cheap, close enough to the slopes, and you can't put a price on human decency. The room was clean both times IMO and even though the wifi wasn't great, I don't drive 10 hours round trip to Vermont to sit on Facebook in my hotel room. I ski and sleep. The end.

TLDR: The Val Roc owner tended to my dog when I got into a car accident.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
5  Thank Malik K
Reviewed August 6, 2015

This place should be named the Bates Motel. The Bates Motel, is a pit! It smells, it's run down, dirty, and the toilet leaked just to name a few. Nothing has been upgraded for 30 years. We gingerly removed the 30 year old filthy bedspreads and threw them in the corner. The blankets underneath were not clean either. There are two cars with 4 flat tires each parked outside the rooms that were apparently left there a year in a half ago (the owner told me). Very shady. Apparently he can't afford to have them towed, but his car is an Audi. They managed to bring clean towels after the first night but made NO ATTEMPT to clean the room, however, they did shut off the AC! Needless to say, don't book the Bates Motel, preserve your dignity and choose another place.

Room Tip: Move on down the road.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Jcblue22
Reviewed January 18, 2015 via mobile

Despite the friendly and accommodating owner we will not be back to stay here. We were given extra blankets & towels when requested. The owner delivering the blankets to our room. But, the room was in dire need of updating/repair and we did not sleep well.

The shower/tub was terrible. The water ran from the faucet while the shower head was on & we were unable to turn the water off completely. The water kept changing from a comfortable temperature to too hot or too cold then back to comfortable.

The beds were extremely uncomfortable (thin sagging mattress) and the bedspreads stained. One of the blankets was filthy & stained.

We don't mind staying at budget hotels but do expect beds comfortable enough to sleep after a long day of skiing & a fully functioning shower.

Stayed: January 2015