“A Gem in the Mountains”

Liquid Art Coffeehouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is one of my very favorite coffee shops and someplace I look forward to going every time we visit Killington Vermont. Has a great atmosphere with a super friendly staff. Such a nice addition to the Killington access road that was not here when we started coming in the 90's

LiquidArt, Owner at Liquid Art Coffeehouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we are so glad you enjoyed our coffeehouse and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Finally decided to try L.A. this season and I dare say I'm a weekend regular. I can't say enough about this wonderful addition to the K Access Road. First you should know its not just excellent coffee. They have pastries, cakes, crepes and some artful lunch dishes. Not to mention a nicely appointed bar. I love the decor, and particularly the...art. Photography, paintings, carvings and a cool fish tank. Much of the art is for sale along with some jewelery and nitwears, etc. Everything I've had has been great, but nothing surpasses the fast, friendly, service. I highly recommend Liquid Art before or after hitting the hill.

1  Thank Botte515

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Liquid Art and for giving us such a great rating, we really appreciate it! It is always nice to hear when people enjoy our local artists' work, in addition to our food and drinks. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Fantastic coffee served in the gallery / coffee house. We called in a couple times and each time the coffee was fantastic. Also went for a cocktail in the evening when there is a completely different feel to the place.

Thank you for your excellent review! We pride ourselves on serving delicious beverages and are pleased you enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stopped in for quick coffee and a breakfast snack - and weren't disappointed. The service was fast, the coffee and cappuccino was good, and the bagel was decent, not a fresh baked but good none the less. The barista was happy to wash out my reusable mug for me which is a big deal because I like to cut down on the clutter in the car..Overall would go there again.

LiquidArt, Owner at Liquid Art Coffeehouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for your great review! We'd also like to say thank you for bringing your own cup, we are always happy to fill customers' mugs, we like to be environmentally friendly whenever possible!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We read the other reviews and though we would give the place a try. There is a nice area to relax and enjoy your drink of choice.

LiquidArt, Owner at Liquid Art Coffeehouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time, and are glad you enjoyed your visit!