“Still the Best!”

Add it.
Wobbly Barn
“Still the Best!”
Reviewed February 19, 2005

The Wobbly Barn IS Killington! I've been visiting for 10 of their 40+ years and have NEVER had anything but a great experience...great steaks, great music, great staff that has worked there FOREVER and great people to hang out with. The best person I met at The Wobbly Barn is my wife and now our 5 year old is a huge fan of this K-Town landmark!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“Turn back as fast as you can!”
Reviewed January 29, 2005

I've never had such a bad experience in my entire life. While I was there, EVERY guest was treated so disrepectfully. The "nightclub" - as they call it - was so overpacked. Barbacks, bartenders, and cocktail girls were stepping all over me and not acting like they even cared! The men that work the front door are on power trips, like they are from Miami or something. The Wobbly Barn does not have good music, the employees give you attitude, and is extremely overpriced!! Do not go in!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“extremely energizing”
Reviewed March 18, 2003

It was unbeleivable, I am a 35 year old single female and I felt like I was 17 again. I danced to every song all night long. The band played outstandingly. They were sexy, lively and uplifting! The staff did a great job keeping drinks off of the dance floor which enhanced the dancing pleasure. I can't say enough about my experience at the Wobbly Barn. I was so amazed at how much fun I actually had. We also enjoyed a fine dinner. I wish I could be there again this weekend. I will return to the wild and crazy night life at the Wobbly Barn! Highest regards,Rena D

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member