“Warm Ambiance, Delicious Food, Enticing Drinks”

On The Rocs Lounge & Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Italian, Pub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: On the Rocs is a modern speakeasy lounge modeled in quintessential style. The walls remind us of a time where a spirit was forbidden and a password was need at the door. In the kitchen, the chef is preparing divine mouth watering delights certain to satisfy the most mature palette. Relax and enjoy!
Middle Village, New York
“Warm Ambiance, Delicious Food, Enticing Drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

There were 7 of us for dinner. We didn't have a reservation but we came at a great time. The hostess was gracious enough to accommodate us. The service was great. Our water glasses were never empty. Our food and drinks came out quickly. The appetizers were impressive. Lot's of flavor. The drinks were unbelievable. (Im usually a wine drinker but after tasting a friends, I ordered a Dark and Stormy, which was dangerously awesome). We liked our meal, drinks, and the atmosphere so much that we opted to come back the very next day.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sjp9

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Not what I was expecting from when advertised as a speakeasy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I spent New Years Eve here and I enjoyed it. I thought it was going to be more like a speakeasy because of how its advertised. I've been to other bars with the same advertised themed and they seemed more into it. Besides that I liked it. They had games on the t.v for those who were into football. The food was actually really good. The drink specials were really good. The manager was trying to get everyone to have fun which was cool, especially during New Years Eve. Overall I liked the more private size and the fireplace.

1 Thank Jxa08
Stamford, Connecticut
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Been for the last couple for years on ski trips. First class, nice friendly atmosphere. The best food and wine in Killington.

1 Thank Leoncp
“Great place for good food and cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place has great ambiance and even better food!! I recommend the Gordans cup cocktail and lobster soup!!

1 Thank DMMarical
Andover, Massachusetts
“Hard to believe this is on mountain! Fantastic Bar, Great Staff and Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have reviewed On the Rocs before but I can't say enough about this place. From the drinks to the apps to the entrees - everything ROCKS... Tom the bartender is worth the trip - he is attentive; tells it likes it is and very personable! He remembers you and your drinks! The food is first class I've had steak and fries, stuffed lobster, sesame crusted tuna and scallops. ALl have been cooked to perfection with flavors that leave you wanting more! Additionally, we stop in for drinks and apps after skiing and love their wings, tuna and crab cakes! Everything is reasonably priced and you would never know you were in a ski area! It is a place we continue to go back to and have brought many friends! It is worth the visit. Oh and if you have room for desert - the strawberry shortcake is worth the extra calories!

1 Thank Kelly M