“Our favorite place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I eat here all the time. We enjoy talking to all of the people that work here because they are so nice. The lobster is outstanding and the dynamite burger is my husband's favorite. They often have live music that is incredibly enjoyable. We especially enjoy playing pool here because of the great atmosphere. The laundry facility downstairs is a bonus for us because we live off-grid and sometimes we need the use of a dryer. We love that JAX offers everything we need. We will be coming here throughout all the years to come!

There are newer reviews for JAX Food & Games

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I said it once and I will say it again JAX is the place to be in Killington. My family and I were there twice during the Thanksgiving weekend. KO and the staff at JAX does a great making a family feel "at home". Five takeaways from this weekend:

1. Excellent service
2. Family friendly (the entire staff)
3. Great food (very fresh)
4. Reasonable prices
5. Entertainment

If you have kids and want to have a great time at reasonable prices, you need to get there!!!!

Thanks Jax

We will be back in January and February!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I can't comment on the food but they had a good after hours vibe. The people were friendly, and they have big buck hunter HD!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stopped in to meet friends, well run clean bar atmosphere. Easy to watch football. Fun, energetic staff, greet you as you come in the door. Good service, didn't eat, but drinks were well made. Saw lots of good looking food being served. Will try it the next time we are in town. Clean bathrooms always a plus

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a drinking place for young folks to meet and get toasted. The staff is great and they will really moderate those who have had too much. You can sleep it off in your car down in the parking lot or you can crash on the floor of the place. I'm an older geezer but fun to see how we used to party in our 20's. The vibe was easy going and the late night snacks were great. Try the pulled pork and spinach rolls, they were good. Good TV's all over and prices were cheap.