“A Night Out...”

The Vermont Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Vermont Inn Restaurant has now closed. We are only open for private events and the bed and breakfast is open year round.
Reviewed January 31, 2012

My husband and I went to the Vermont Inn, Friday. What a treat! I thoroughly enjoyed my salmon entrée and my husband had the beef stew. The food was perfectly cooked and the portions were ample. I can’t wait to come back, as we are locals and live close enough to return often. The service was awesome! Tim did a great job making sure we were well cared for which is nice considering we don’t get out that much anymore. Five stars all the way!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and of course the staff knew they were #1 when we told them. They were very attentive and pleasant. We were initially the only people there - apparently there was a football game at the same time - but then more people (including a wailing baby) showed up.
The food was ok - lots of side dishes that didn't really go together on the same plate - and overpriced IMO. Still, we sat right next to the cozy fire, we were all together, and it was a nice night out. And we didn't have to dress up! And I guess compared to the other places we ate in Killington it was pretty good.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

The Vermont Inn Restaurant was extremely cozy with a great view of the mountains. The breakfast was outstanding every morning with new and exciting specials each day to choose from. One morning I had french toast with a grand marnier raspberry glace...sooo good! The dinner menu was fantastic! There were 13 of us on New Years Eve and every single one of us enjoyed our dinners and sent rave reviews back to the chef! I would highly recommend the Vermont Inn.

1  Thank Tiffany C
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This restaurant is extremely difficult to find. It is not in Killington. It is in Mendon. Neither our TomTom nor our Garmin could find it. It has no sign in front. The place looked rather ratty and unkempt. However the service was excellent and the rack of lamb which my wife and I both had was excellent

Reviewed October 3, 2011

This restaurant (attached to a lovely Inn) is a hidden gem. The food was delicious, the atmosphere warm and inviting, and the host and staff attentive and friendly. The prices were reasonable and I can't find enough good things to say... more people should know about this place. The only downside...The sign for the Inn is on the main road, but as you drive up the street next to it to park, the entrance is not clearly marked.