Greenbrier Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
$155
Birch Ridge Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
$139
Highridge Condominiums(Killington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
$222
Killington Grand Resort Hotel(Killington)(Great Value!)
$175
Mountain Valley Retreat B&B(Killington)(Great Value!)
$90
Mountain Sports Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
$78
Orbitz.com
Snowed Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
$91
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Highline Lodge(Killington)(Great Value!)
$125
All reviewsski shopblack dog sportsmain buildingroom condohealth clubsteam roomfull kitchenfree firewoodlarge group of friendsski lockersbeer wineski rackthe free shuttle serviceclose proximityhot tubbit datedkillington ski
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Older building. Could use some upgrades but decent overall. Close enough to walk to the lifts although there is a free shuttle.
Restaurant on site is a little dated and not very busy but is perfect for Apres Ski beverages.
Pool, hot tub and steam room on site - all clean and comfortable.
We rented a one bedroom condo through air Bnb (building 3, e11). Lots of space in this unit. Much larger than others we have stayed at in this resort in the past. Room is clean and well kept, although a little dated. Kitchen has all the basics that one one need - only missing a muffin tray and cookie sheet.
Ski shop on site offers a mix of everything ski related and also does tuning.
Small deli on site for snacks.
Overall I would recommend this location for anyone planning a ski trip to killington in a resort condo.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Stayed at a studio condo in this complex via Homeaway. Owner was very kind and helpful and made the stay easy. Seems like a lot of these condos get rented regularly. Wasn't the nicest, but had most amenities - indoor pool, outdoor pool (was under construction while we were there), gym equipment. Was super close to the mountain - shuttle service takes you right there. Overall, great, affordable stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
MtGreenCondoBOD, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thanks for using the web to make your reservation! There is also a large selection of condos for rent by owner at our own website mountaingreenresort.com. Note that our indoor pool will be open all summer while the outdoor one is being refurbished - to check opening hours and status, go to the "Today's Amenities Schedule" at mountaingreenresort.com!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

We stayed here with a large family.
the rooms were clean and spacious. We had a second floor where the children slept in two rooms, with another two rooms on the main floor. A small kitchen and large dining table was available for use with a small porch.

Three bathrooms ensured everyone was comfortable.
The quality was of a 3 star hotel, with free parking in the basement and a lobby with a small sports shop and souvenir shop.

A brochure rack in the lobby had every attraction within a 50 mile radius...

Note: Most rooms do not have AC units, so in the heat of the summer you might want t consider that.

Room Tip: 4 bedroom suites are not that common so book early
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelerAtTimes
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I didn't stay at this hotel. I made a (yes, non-refundable) reservation via Expedia a week in advance, and show up at the hotel after 7pm on check-in day, as instructed. The place is EMPTY. CLOSED. I spend 15 minutes in dark, empty hallways looking for the "24/7 check-in desk". No sign of life anywhere, restaurant has a sign it's closed for the season. Felt a bit like The Shining TBH. I call the number in the reservation confirmation, and I'm redirected to an off-site call center - they say they'll get hold of someone and call me back. They don't. Me and my two daughters (7 and 8) check in at the Killington Grand across the street instead.

I called Expedia that night to cancel the reservation and requested a refund.

The next day, coming down from a day of skiing, I find a voice mail from the hotel manager, Barbara. It's late, I'm tired. I call back the next morning. I get a very rude lady on the phone, she refuses to issue a refund, calling ME a no-show. I explain calmly that I was there, and they weren't. She says I'll need to call back and talk to Barbara, then slams the phone in my ear without saying good-bye or offering any help whatsoever.

Next day, I talk to Barbara, in person. She says "lots of travelers" manage to check in unassisted, I SHOULD have checked out at the Grand after first night and stayed the last two nights with them instead, and she'd "see what she could do".

Six weeks and multiple phone calls later, I get a refund for one (!) of the three nights. (Thankfully, Expedia refunded the other two.)

Room Tip: Our room at the Killington Grand was great
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank KittyBlizzard
MtGreenCondoBOD, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

We here at the Mountain Green Condo Association regret that you had this experience at Mountain Green Resort. Note that Mountain Green Resort is not a hotel. An independent rental agency has an office desk in our foyer-area. Specific instructions for their customers, many of which have booked via Expedia, are posted on the front entrance door of the resort with the phone number to call to gain access to a reserved condo. While we here at the Condo Association cannot speak to Expedia's reservation- and arrival procedure, we do always recommend to instead make bookings at our own mountaingreenresort website. There you can take up direct contact with unit owners or their representatives.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Garage has way to low of a ceiling that actually broke our ski rack. Property is in need of updating. Great location and amenities and good restaurant & Bar in the property. The kitchen was not stocked very well and the lighting was not great. Pillows were very hard and the carpets smell a bit of mildew.

We had a good time and the condo style living/hotel services and location made it over all a descent stay

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
MtGreenCondoBOD, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thanks for your feedback! We regret that your ski rack was damaged in the garage; however, there is a large, highly-visible hanging yellow metal sign “Caution Lower Ceiling 6’2” Clearance” which you drove by to enter the garage. While SUVs do fit in the garage, it should be noted that ski racks vary in size and every driver with a roof rack on the car needs to be aware that his/her car may not fit in this clearance and take reasonable precautions. There are plenty of parking spaces available in the outdoor lot. Regarding your comments about the unit you stayed in - would you please let us know the Building and Unit number so that we can follow up here?