I guess i should be more specific since this place is comprised of individually owned condos. The unit we had was in building 2. It was a 2br unit which we rented for 6, so 2 had to sleep on the pull out sofa bed. The sofa bed in this unit was pretty old and worn and the bed in it was not worth sleeping on. Overall, the place was build in 1984 and our unit looked like it had not been updated since it was new. It was functional, but was small and the carpets weren't in the best of condition.
The location was great and the shuttle stopped just outside each building which made things convenient to get to/from slopes. This place would have been much better if the owner of our unit had done some updates to the carpet and sofa.
The fireplace was wood burning, not gas. There was only one log in our room but more were available just outside our building. We did get some logs but they weren't very dry so we never had any real luck with a good fire. Would have been better if it were just a gas fireplace.
The pool and other facilities were in building 3 which was a bit of a pain go go back and forth in the cold. Try to get a unit in building 3 if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the base of Killington, the best skiing in the East, Mountain Green Ski & Golf Resort is Killington's most complete resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Mountain Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Green Ski And Golf Resort
- Mountain Green Ski & Golf Hotel Killington
- Mountain Green Hotel
- Mountain Green Killington
- Green Mountain Resort