Sinclair Inn B & B
$127
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
$116
TownePlace Suites
$109
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
$95
Courtyard Burlington Williston(Williston)(Great Value!)
$161
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington(Williston)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
$80
$60
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Burlington(Colchester)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
$76
QualityInn
All reviewsbeautiful victorian homegreat hostsbrowniebed and breakfastthought of everythingroad noisean amazing cooknorthern vermontfresh fruitcookiesturn down servicelittle thingsother guestsbreakfast was amazinggreat weekendstayed two nightsfrench toast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were so lucky to find this spot to stay while attending a family wedding and bringing along my 94 year old Dad.
Tom and Dan were flexible, acomodating and helpful all the way through. The large and beautiful handicap accessible room made traveling with a 94 year old much easier.
Meanwhile the inn overall is a beautifully cared for and beautifully decorated building, warm and historic, but not overly cutesy. The rooms were large and beds super comfortable, the breakfast super.
But most of all we enjoyed the company of out engaging,kind and warm hosts.
Thanks ! We'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Tom and Dan are great hosts. They have thought of a dozen different details to make your stay is pleasant. The entire house was warmly decorated with a comfy common area. The bedroom was beautiful with a sunlit seating area. And to quote Tom, "Dan makes such an ample delicious breakfast, you won't need to eat lunch."

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This is the best place we've ever stayed at! The breakfast was scrumptious and super amazing. We didn't need to eat lunch after having such a wonderful breakfast! The room was extremely clean and very aesthetically pleasing. They're such wonderful hosts and super friendly! We'll definitely come back to Sinclair when we're in Vermont next time!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MreverofM
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This review has been far too long in coming, as we actually stayed at Sinclair Inn in October 2013 and I have been meaning to write this ever since we got back to the UK. We stayed at Sinclair Inn for two nights, whilst enjoying a 2-week New England road trip, and it was without doubt one of the best places we stayed. We actually made our booking with the previous owners, but when we stayed Dan and Tom had just taken over - from what I remember, it was their second or third week, but you really couldn't tell; they were excellent hosts. Our room was large and beautifully decorated, as well as spotlessly clean. Breakfasts were AMAZING, particularly the blueberry pancake balls (we were told the name, which was Norwegian, I think, but it didn't stick in my memory unfortunately), which were absolutely delicious. Dan and Tom were welcoming, friendly and very accommodating, and even let us use their phone to call the car rental company when our sat nav stopped working. We had a wonderful stay and would love to return if we ever visit Jericho again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was initially taken aback to find out that the Sinclair Inn had changed hands since I stayed there last--I've been vacationing there yearly for about 10 years. Well, my fears were completely unfounded. As other reviewers have said, Dan and Tom are wonderful hosts who made my stay the same joy it always is. The inn is beautiful, inside and out--the perennial garden is a lovely place to stroll through and sit. Incredible breakfasts, including the best omelet I've ever had on one of the mornings. I like room #1.

Room Tip: Room #1 is on the 1st floor with a king-sized bed, bathroom with large shower. The windows face the garden.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo