“Casual Dining with Good Service”

Stella Notte Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Acton, Massachusetts
“Casual Dining with Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a casual place to get a tasty pizza and salad and were staying close to Stella Notte, and had a great meal! While the restaurant was closed since it was "off season," we enjoyed delicious pizza, salads, wine and local beer in the lounge. While it is a basic lounge atmosphere, we found the food and service more then made up for the atmosphere; the salad was delicious and fresh with home-made dressing, both our pizzas- my vegetarian and my husband's pepperoni- were really good. In addition, our waiter/bar tender was particularly friendly and attentive. A surprisingly good meal!

Ringoes, New Jersey
“It's all there is in the area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was afraid going in. Does appear run down. Dirty. Ate in the upstairs dining room which has great potential. Add some tablecloths and candles...
Wine carafe was a great value and not terrible. We had the merlot.
Bread was hard and dry. And were those donuts? UCK.
I had the chicken parm. We were one of two tables and it came warm not steaming hot. Mediocre at best. Hubby had chicken special. Said it was good but small portion. He ate half of mine.
Would maybe go back if nothing else around was open.
Service was very good. Just need a new chef and a makeover.

2 Thank janice j
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Couldn't be better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and were looking for a good place to eat dinner. Our first pick turned out to be closed so we chose Stella Note primarily because it was close by. Everything from start to finish was fantastic, including the service! They came out with three different breads and herb olive oil while we waited for our appetizer. We decided to split a bowl of the soup du jour which was butternut squash soup. The bowl was much larger than anticipated, almost too much for the two of us (and trust me, my husband can eat!) the soup was extremely flavorful, I cannot say enough good things about it so I’ll just state it simply, super yummy! Our entrees were equally delicious, came out nice and hot and not too soon or too late after our soup. I had the pesto primavera and my husband ordered the chicken and sausage risotto. The pesto was fantastic and the veggies were cooked to perfection! My husband’s meal was wonderful, the flavors blended nicely and the sauce was very tasty. The waitress was very warm and friendly, a real sweetheart! I would defiantly go back again and recommend this place to others!!!

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The atmosphere is nothing to get excited about. The food was very good. I had a duck special and my wife had eggplant parmesan. Also, had a harvest vegetable appetizer that was very good. The portions were generous. Our waitress was also the hostess. She was very pleasant and took very good care of us. When she brought a "to go box" for my wife's eggplant parmesan she also brought another box for the breads and fritters. Then she came back with more fritters since there was only one left in the bread basket. This exceeded our expectations. We would definitely go back there if we're ever in the area again.

Visited October 2013
Whitehouse, New Jersey
“A Never miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We always stop here on our trip to Smuggs. High quality food at bar is just as good as upstairs and very reasonably priced. A great place where the locals go too.

Visited September 2013