Our family decided to head to the hills for skiing over Canadian March Break. After checking out the internet, we decided for the Smugg's. Read the reviews before hand and we weren't certain what to expect. We are so glad that we chose here as the place is just fabulous for skiing, young children ages 9 and 12, great accommodation. Definitely we will do it again next year. One suggestion - if you use room charge for food and other expenses, the Resort charges service fee for all room charges. We did not know that so we were basically tipping over 30% total after taking into account 20% tip plus 10%plus service charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smuggler's Notch Inn is an 11-room inn complete with dining room, bakery, and tavern. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily. We have discounted ski lift tickets to Smugglers Notch Resort. We now have seven vacation homes in the area that we manage. Flat screens with Direct tv, wifi, hot tub are just a few of the amenities that we offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Smuggler's Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smuggler`s Notch Hotel Jeffersonville
- Smuggler's Notch Inn Vermont/Jeffersonville