We stayed at the Inn for two nights while skiing at Smuggler's Notch. We found the inn to be very comfortable.
Our room had one queen room and a full bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The room was small, but very comfortable. It was immaculate, and the towels, sheets, etc. were in good shape.
The inn is not for high-tech people who want a huge screen tv in their room. There is a large tv with cable in the tv/game room, as well as a public living room with lots of space to read or play board games. There is also an outside jacuzzi which was great to use after skiing. One night we were interested in watching a dvd in our room, so they lent us a small tv/dvd player so we could watch in bed. There is a selection of movies, books, and board games to borrow.
The restaurant was nice and it was great to have something so close after skiing. You can eat breakfast in the small bakery/cafe or in the restaurant - it was nice to have the choice. Overall, we recommend the Inn to anyone who wants a wonderful "Vermont" experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smuggler's Notch Inn is an 11-room inn complete with dining room, bakery, and tavern. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily. We have discounted ski lift tickets to Smugglers Notch Resort. We now have seven vacation homes in the area that we manage. Flat screens with Direct tv, wifi, hot tub are just a few of the amenities that we offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Smuggler's Notch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smuggler`s Notch Hotel Jeffersonville
- Smuggler's Notch Inn Vermont/Jeffersonville