My wife and I wanted a getaway from our apt in NYC and discovered Sterling ridge via Google. We spent two nights the first trip and have been back every years since- each year adding a night! We love the utter peace, quiet and beauty of the location. Nearby Stowe, vineyards, walks in the woods and friends a few miles away make this a the perfect blissful getaway. Nothing better than sitting out on the porch drinking wine, strumming my guitar and breathing in clean air. The folks that run it are great and the cabins very cozy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville