The Sterling Ridge is absolutely wonderful!! My husband and I went there for our 1 year wedding anniversary. We rented on of the studio cabins and got upgraded to a one bedroom deluxe cabin. That was a very nice surprise. The owners are very friendly and accomedating. Our cabin seemed very private. The bed was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in at a hotel. The local town is full of very friendly people as well. If you want some place to go to enjoy the company of the one you are with and maybe do some outdoors stuff like fishing or hiking, the Sterling Ridge is defeniatly the place to go!! Very afordable for what is included!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville