We spent Christmas weekend in the pond house. It was warm and cozy with the fire going and the snow falling - a true winter wonderland. My brothers and parents had 2 cabins along with the pond house for the 'family' meals. The inn was accommodating for all of us with snowboarding passes at a discounted rate,snowmobiling for those that liked to sit and play in the snow or a warm cozy fire for those that like to sit and rest. The trails offered long walks for those that needed to walk off the holiday cookies. Everyone should be able to enjoy a snowy season here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville