We just got back from a 3 night stay at Sterling Ridge, our 3rd year visiting the resort. We were so sad to leave! We stayed in cabin 18, on the pond (which was frozen over), and loved it. It was very private and very clean, and we love the wood burning stove in the living room. The bed was soo comfortable. This year, rather than ski, we visited the local winery (Boyden Valley Winery), a local coffee roasting company (Brown & Jenkins) and the local distillery (Smugglers Notch Distillery) and had a fantastic time at all of them, all while learning a lot about each trade. It was fun to mix it up! We had the most relaxing time and were so sad to leave. Next time we will stay longer. Can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville