My husband and I spent five nights in one of the pet-friendly, one bedroom cabins. We had a fabulous time! We loved the easy access to walking trails, and the convenience of being able to rent snowshoes from the resort. The location of the resort is great--four miles from Smugglers Notch and a couple of miles from downtown Jeffersonville. It's quiet and low key, while still being close to everything.
The cabin was clean, cozy and comfortable. The kitchen was well-stocked with pots and pans and cooking utensils. For the nights we didn't want to cook, there were plenty of options in town (some even deliver!). The staff were all friendly and helpful--Max, the canine host, was a particular treat. We took advantage of their pet-sitting services on one of the days, which worked out very well.
We will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville