We had a wonderful stay at Sterling Ridge while on a ski trip to Smugglers Notch. We had a two bedroom cabin that was roomy enough for all four of us. The cabin was very clean and comfortable and about 5 minutes away from Smuggs. The resort itself is scenic and our cabin overlooked a pond. Really lovely! The office staff was welcoming and helfpul My only minor complaints would be that the cabins could use more hooks (lots of wet snow gear!) and the kitchen could use a few more pots and pans.. Overall, I would not hestitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville