Our family really enjoyed our stay at cottage 17 tremendously. Great views on the large pond - what an idyllic setting! We made the walk around the pond, and went on the lake by pedal boat and canoe which are available for guests any time. The kids loved to go outside and look for firewood, and we had a fantastic BBQ and campfire in the evening. We spend most of the day outside, which was exactly what we were looking for! The team at reception is very friendly and helpful. There are also hiking books, games and dvd's available, which can just be picked up. We felt really welcome, and will actively look for another opportunity to visit Sterling Ridge resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville