My boyfriend and I just returned from Sterling Ridge Resort after staying for three nights in the One-Bedroom luxury cabin. We enjoyed the stay so much, we really didn't want to leave. If you are looking for a picture perfect destination, this is the place to go.
The cabin had everything you could possibly need pots, pans, utensils, firewood. We definitely over-packed, and were pleasantly surprised that everything we could have thought of, was already there!
The property itself was beautiful, and we even tried a winter horse trail at a nearby stable, which was amazing. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, and look forward to returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville