My husband and I just spent a week at Sterling Ridge in one of their one-bedroom cabins. Our cabin was beautiful and had everything we needed. The way our cabin was placed, we looked out over a meadow and woods. We could not see another cabin, so we felt very remote. We were able to completely relax and feel like we were truly "away from it all." We will be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville