I was looking for a secluded cabin in the woods for a romantic getaway for our anniversary. I found Sterling Ridge on the internet, and took a chance. Nailed It! Perfect all around! The 1 bedroom cabin was absolutely fantastic, and the view was breathtaking, especially with the dusting of snow that fell the first night up there. The kitchen was spotless and held all the necessities, the two-person jacuzzi was very relaxing, and the king sized bed made for outstanding sleeping. We will definately be making this a yearly trip, and might even bring the kids during the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville