“Sooo good!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Atlantic City, NJ
“Sooo good!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Cute little hidden mexican restaurant that has delicious food!

Visited March 2012

Cambridge, VT
“Mexican hideaway tucked in the trees”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Great mexican with an fresh upscale flavor. Locally owned with a great atmosphere. Sometimes you can catch great music and great specials.

Visited March 2012
Boston, MA
“Nice drinks, disorganized and indifferent service”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

It pains me to write this negative review; my wife and I were really looking forward to a delicious meal at this restaurant based on prior reviews. We arrived at 6:45 PM on a Wednesday. The restaurant was nearly full, with only a few large tables, a booth set for 4, and a couple of high two-tops open. We were seated at a high-top next to the bar, on the boundary of the dining room, and on the busy route to the kitchen for servers and kitchen staff. Chips and salsa were served promptly, and were tasty. Waitresses and kitchen staff were busily streaming by, taking orders and serving food in the dining room. After 10 minutes or so, no one had come to take even a drinks order. A bit later, a waitress bustling by called out to the bartender, "WAIT ON THAT TABLE." He came over and took our drinks order. I had a well-made and tasty house margarita; my wife had a glass of sauvignon blanc. A staff member came over and said, "Your waitress will be with you shortly." But no one came, and we had no idea who our waitress was. As time passed, tables in the dining room cleared, were reset, and new guests were seated. My wife stopped the "your waitress will be with you..." staff member and asked if the bartender could take our food order. She answered in the affirmative and spoke to the bartender, but he was busy making drinks. After another 10 minutes of no one taking our order, I noticed guests who had been seated in the dining room about 15 minutes after our arrival were having their food order taken. All this time, waitresses had been bustling by and no one had taken our order. It was clear we were in no-man's-land, no one's responsibility. I plunked down cash for our drinks and, sadly, we left to have a relaxing meal at another local restaurant.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Kenlex
New England
“Good food better drinks”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Went for dinner with a group of friends. Could not begin to eat the large portion entry but it could have been being full from the fabulous mixed drinks!

• Visited November 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrifically Tasty”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

After my husband and daughter drove up to try El Zorro, they couldn't wait to have me come sample the new restaurant as well. Both of them raved about the fish tacos but I tried the pulled pork with jicama slaw...Oh, my goodness. It supposed to be an appetizer, but I could not begin to finish this fabulous sandwich. The taste was perfect, sweet, yet spicy and the cool crunch of the slaw added a whole new flavor. Jamie was the perfect waitress and made sure that we were well taken care of. As it was a rainy and cold Vermont night, we appreciated the cozy and warm restaurant. Well done El Zorro!

• Visited October 2011