“Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Burger Barn

Burger Barn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Stowe, Vermont, United States
“Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

The burgers out of this little shack beside the road are amazing. The menu has many burger combos that you never heard/thought of that all sound delicious. The Nutty Goat is one of my favorites being served with goat cheese, candied walnuts, and caramelized onions. Fries are top notch as well and the service is friendly.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank GreenStateVT

South Burlington, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burgers for all tastes...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Loved that the beef was grass-fed, and that there were fish burgers and veggie burgers too! So many combinations, you'll never get tired of the same old burger... Fries are hot, crispy and golden!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank grayseas6
new york
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I had to try this place. We are fans of the food network Diners,Driveins and Dives and this place was an excellent Drive in. The burgers were made fresh to order and the fries were tasty. I wonder if they will ever make it on the show. A must try if you are a burger fan.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank jammer11
“WOW! Did not expect that!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

WOW! Did not expect that! Read the reviews and my wife and I decided we'd try it! As we pulled up we wondered if that was it then we saw the Burger Barn sign. That's it! Not much to look at but we did not expect what we ate! On the reviews one person recommended the Ethan Allen burger which had sliced apples, cheddar cheese, and a cranberry mayo and my wife absolutely loved it! She also is very picky with her burgers. She will not eat fast food burgers and most burgers gross her out but she was blown away and even mentioned the following day to me,"that was really a great burger." I decided to also get something out of my comfort zone and went for the "nutty goat burger" which was goat cheese, bacon, and candied walnuts which I thought was very odd to put on s burger but wow did it work! Maybe the best burger I've ever had! Just different! We are from Ny do we've had good burgers before but this was just so different we loved it. Also got chicken fingers which were actually popcorn chicken for the kids and it was huge with tons of fries... Fries were also amazing! You must do yourself a favor and try! Be daring!

Fairfield, Vermont
“omg!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was right under my nose for years?? Am amazing burger. Hand cut fries. Worth the trip from anywhere.

Visited September 2012