We booked for Easter week. We got a 3 bd 2 ba in the Eagles. They allowed us to check in early (3:15p) and directed to our unit. The first thing I noticed was the pool that was directly accross from our unit was closed. then the staff was telling us mulitple times not to touch the halls and door jambs as they were just painted. As I had just spent 10 hours in the car, I wasn't very receptive to either....
Then I walked into the unit and forgot everything. The unit is absolutely beautiful, spacious, and high end. Of all the places I have stayed in for RCI, this was the best timeshare exchange yet. the granite countertops, the tempuric (sic) bed in the master suite, the adriondack chairs set out to over look the mountain, the sunroom, the well stocked kitchen, the cleanlinesss was absolutely wonderful. We had family in the area over for Easter dinner and they remarked on how wonderful it is as well. Two gas fireplaces, a jacuzzi tub, stereo in the master bedroom as well as living room. I did not want to leave. This is the down season, things are closed, you have to drive around the mountain to get anywhere, but you also don't have the noise and crowds, it is peaceful, we heard noone above us. staff were friendly when we saw any. question were answered when asked. the unit was pure luxury. The only complaint we had is the water was very hot and hard to regulate.. (but I will take hot over cold any day.) We are actually considering buying it as we like it that much. If they had a dogs section it would be perfect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville