My husband I I had some timeshare to use so booked in at Smugglers; a great choice. We had a 3 bedroom apartment in Sycamore block. It was comfortably furnished with everything we needed complete with a nice deck where we could enjoy a glass of wine - and the spectacular sunsets. It was out of ski season which was perfect for us as there was still plenty to do. We had read that travelling through "The Notch" could be time consuming and difficult so we took the long road round. However we needn't have done that as the Notch was open and we have travelled on worse roads in NZ and the North of Scotland. We drove to Stowe (a pretty village) through the notch & in spite of us driving on opposite side of the road to that in Australia, we coped well. The Arbortrek Zip Line tour was AMAZING - not to be missed. A memorable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville