Our family fell in love with this resort. We stayed here in April with our friends who are Wyndham timeshare owners. The time we went is kind of off peak because there aren't as many things to do. Despite this, we had a ball and enjoyed this place more than any other place we have gone to with our friends. We loved our unit. We liked having a full kitchen to make our meals. We had a two bedroom and it was very spacious and comfortable. The kids loved having bunk-beds :-).
We loved being surrounded by the mountains. Even though they were bare you could still see the beauty. Vermont is a truly beautiful state and Smugglers is in such a nice location. The resort had a very rustic feel which we enjoyed. We spent the majority of our time at the Funzone which quickly became our kids favorite place to go. It's a big indoor playground for kids of all ages. (Hubby enjoyed it as much as the kids) They spent hours there and enjoyed the air hockey table, the ping pong table, the slides and the many other fun activities there. They also enjoyed the indoor pool a few times as well.
We would definitely come back here. Maybe during the summer months. If we enjoyed ourselves that much during the off season, I can only imagine how much fun we would have there being able to take advantage of even more activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville