This was a solid family vacation. Our family of 4 (2 teenage boys) stayed in one condo and our cousins stayed in another. The great thing was that once we parked the car, we never had to get in it until we left the resort. We walked to downhill skiing, cross country skiing, ice skating, the pool, restaurants, etc. In other words, this is a self contained resort. The condo was fine. Very spacious, good showers, plenty of dishes, etc. It is nothing fancy, and we paid a small fortune over the christmas week. Still, I would go back here because it was so easy. There were families with very small children and families with college age kids here. The downhill skiing was fun and the cross country was beautiful. There is really nothing else to do here, so bring a good book, wine, some cards, games, etc. Do not go here expecting a high end resort -- it is just not that. It is simply a good place for families to ski.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville