Came in through rci. Found out later that rci guests get the crispy rooms. So apparently rci guests aren't worth it to them.
Had a two bedroom unit in oaks it was old but ok. No view whatsoever. Overlooked maintenance area.
Apparently there are new units but they are not reserved for rci guests.
Double bed too small for two adults In need of new mattresses.
Not there to ski so way too far off the beaten path for site-seeing. Spent way too much time driving here and there.
Hearth and candle restaurant ok. Best thing they had was French onion soup. The rest was just ok.
Bought groceries to make our own breakfast.
Won't come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville