Great Location for Outdoor Activities. The Unit was Large Enough, We had. 3 Bedroom in the Tamerack Building.
Cons. Check in was fast. I've been a RCI Timeshare Member for over 15 Years. I've Never seen a Sales Pitch upon arrival. Had to go into a different office across the hall to get my room key. House Keeping Fees of $70.00, not once did they come into the unit.
All in All a Great Place; Beware of the Fees and Sales Calls to Your Room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville