It is an eight hour drive from Toronto to get to Smugglers but worth every minute. The staff are great at looking after you and the rooms are nice and clean and lots of room for the kids. Really nice indoor pool and play area that any child will have a fun time in. The restaurants were not all open when we were there but the one that was had some fantastic french fries. The rest of the meal was nice too. We had our pick of three different places to stay so it wasn't just walk in and be told where to go. Take a trip on the 108 if it is open. Drive slow but some great pictures there. Stowe is not far and lots to do there. I got my deal on-line so check it out. I will go back if I manage to get the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville